A stalwart consigned to the endless cycle of battle, he enjoys dueling with stronger foes.
Garland in Final Fantasy I
A world where the wind has died, the seas rage, and even the earth rots away. The knight Garland kidnaps the princess of Cornelia and hides in an ancient shrine where he is easily defeated by the four warriors of light. But after a long journey to return the glow of the crystals, the heroes of light hear rumors of the once-defeated Garland again.
Garland in Dissidia Final Fantasy
Garland was summoned o this worldlong before the battle of the gods had begun. He was commanded by the Great Will to persuade Chaos to fight, as Chaos had refused to fight Cosmos. Through his persuasion of Chaos to walk the path of a destroyer, the endless battle of the gods came to pass. Despite understanding the hopeless truth that the endless conflict of the two gods is a means to groom Chaos, Garland continues to aid CHaos as ordered by the Great Will. Garland's actions are not an act of loyalty to the Great Will, but rather out of sympathy towards Chaos. Having given up hope of escaping the cycle, and feeling comnpassion towards Chaos, who faces similar circumstances to his, he aids CHaos faithfully. Perhaps he truly enjoys the conflict for the first time now that Cosmos and her Warriorshave broken the chains of the cycle.
By default, Garland can equip:
- Weapons — swords, daggers, greatswords, katanas, guns
- Gloves — shields, parrying, bangles, gauntlets
- Headgear — hats, helms, headbands, ribbons
- Body armor — clothing, light armor, chestplates
|Ogrekiller||30||BRV-84 ATK+44||EX Force Absorption +5%|
|Viking Axe||90||BRV-70 ATK+65||EX Force Absorption +7%|
|Gigant Axe||100||BRV-80 ATK+70||EX Force Absorption +10%, Slight Anti EX Effect|
|Round Edge||Land||1||30 (15)||100|
|Lance Charge||Land||8||30 (15)||100|
|Twin Swords||Air||1||30 (15)||100|
|Chain Cast||Air||1||30 (15)||100|
|Twist Drill||Air||28||30 (15)||100|
|Opponent||Round Edge||BRV||Land||Wall Rush|
- Soul of Chaos — An attack terrible enough to shake the heavens. Repeatedly press O to add strength to the attack.
- Regen — [ALWAYS ACTIVE WHILE IN EX MODE] Vigor and stamina recover little by little, restoring HP.
- Critical Boost — [ALWAYS ACTIVE WHILE IN EX MODE] Increases chance of bravery attacks dealing critical hits.
- Indomitable Resolve — [ACTIVE WHILE ATTACKING] Even while taking damage, attacks can be performed without flinching.
Edited by HYNE