An insane harlequin who lacks self-control as a result of experiments infusing him with Magitek power, and who finds no greater joy than destruction.
Kefka in Final Fantasy VI
Kefka was a mage of the Gestahlian Empire in the original game. He later betrays the emperor and becomes an omnipotent god who rules over the world of ruin. Though his sanity was lost as a side-effect of being infused with magitek power, none know of who he once was.
Kefka in Dissidia Final Fantasy
Having already lost his sanity, memories are pointless to Kefka; this world is the perfect playground. Kefka ensures that Terra is always by his side and tends to her, but only as she is a useful pawn in his quest for destruction. Kefka loses all interest in her one his mind control has been broken and Terra begins to refuse his orders of destruction. He holds no sense of camaraderie towards the other warriors of Chaos. He not only captured Kuja, who had refused to battle and planted false memories in him, but ambushed the Cloud of Darkness and had her purified for having leaked information to their foes. Any who get in the way of destruction are eliminated without mercy. As the destruction of this world looms during the final conflict, Kefka falls at the hands of the warriors of Cosmos and takes his own life. Whether Kefka became satisfied with his own destruction is unknown.
By default, Kefka can equip:
- Weapons — rods, staves, instruments, poles
- Gloves — bangles,
- Headgear — hats, hairpins, headbands, ribbons
- Body armor — clothing, robes
|Lamia's Flute||30||BRV+42 ATK+40 DEF+2||Initial EX Force +10%|
|Nephilim Flute||90||BRV-35 ATK+63 DEF+1||Initial EX Force +15%|
|Dancing Mad||100||BRV+40 ATK+68 DEF+1||Initial EX Force +20%, Back to the Wall Effect|
|Twisty-Turny Blizzaga||Land||25||30 (15)||100|
|Scatter-Spray Blizzaga||Land||11||30 (15)||100|
|Extra-Crispy Firaga||Land||3||30 (15)||100|
|Waggle-Wobbly Firaga||Land||1||30 (15)||80|
|Lickety-Split Thundaga||Land||19||30 (15)||80|
|Zap-Trap Thundaga||Land||1||30 (15)||100|
|Twisty-Turny Blizzaga||Air||23||30 (15)||100|
|Scatter-Spray Blizzaga||Air||8||30 (15)||100|
|Extra-Crispy Firaga||Air||2||30 (15)||100|
|Waggle-Wobbly Firaga||Air||1||30 (15)||80|
|Lickety-Split Thundaga||Air||19||30 (15)||80|
|Zap-Trap Thundaga||Air||1||30 (15)||100|
|Havoc Wing||Land||1||30 (15)||130|
|Forsaken Null||Land||39||30 (15)||150|
|Havoc Wing||Air||1||30 (15)||130|
|Forsaken Null||Air||35||30 (15)||150|
|Opponent||Havoc Wing||HP||Air||Wall Rush|
- Light of Judgment — A light comes from the heavens, cleansing all in its wake. Memorize the commands that display then enter them in order.
- Regen — [ALWAYS ACTIVE WHILE IN EX MODE] Vigor and stamina recover little by little, restoring HP.
- Critical Boost — [ALWAYS ACTIVE WHILE IN EX MODE] Increases chance of bravery attacks dealing critical hits.
- Glide — [ACTIVATE BY HOLDING X IN MIDAIR] Increases the magus power within to move freely through the air.
- Exhilirating Magic — [ALWAYS ACTIVE WHILE IN EX MODE] All spells become more chaotic--multiple projectiles, magic rebounds, and other unpredictable effects.
Edited by HYNE