Enacting plots of utter cruelty while maintaining a graceful demeanor have caused many to fear this young man as the Angel of Death.
Kuja in Final Fantasy IX
The mastermind in bringing about war on gaia by enticing the Queen of Alexandria to wage war. His utterly ruthless behavior cause many lo lose their lives. But if one looks into his background and motivation, a different side to the nefarious Angel of Death can be seen.
Kuja in Dissidia Final Fantasy
Kuja had become uninterested in this world of endless battles where Chaos and his chosen continued to reign. Upon learning that Cosmos had instilled her warriors with powers to defeat Chaos in the twelfth cycle, Kuja decides to renege his mission and aid the warriors of Cosmos. Unbeknownst to Kuja, Kefka had set a trap after learning of Kuja's plans. Kuja and the warriors he aimed to assist were on the brink of being slaughtered when Kuja quickly takes on the role of a traitor. having betryed and assaulted those he aimed to help, Kuja is successful in allowing Cosmos's warriors to escape. But this act forces Kuja to remain with the forces of Chaos. Kuja receives purification after falling to Lightning, and is implanted with false memories by Kefka in the thirteenth cycle. These events lead to Kuja enjoying Zidane's suffering, displaying his warped inferiority complex for all to see. Despite these transgressions, Kuja freed Terra from Kefka's control and comforted Cloud who was tormented over the thought of fighting a friend.
By default, Kuja can equip:
- Weapons — daggers, rods, staves, poles
- Gloves — bangles
- Headgear — hats, hairpins, headbands
- Body armor — clothing, robes, chestplates
|Punisher||30||HP+376 BRV-84 ATK+40 DEF+2||Weapon||EX Force Absorption +3%|
|Whale Whisker||90||HP+287 BRV-70 ATK+63 DEF+1||Weapon||EX Force Absorption +5%|
|Terra's Legacy||100||HP+327 BRV-80 ATK+68 DEF+1||Weapon||EX Force Absorption +10%, Back to the Wall Effect|
|Burst Energy||Land||25||30 (15)||100|
|Snatch Blow||Land||11||30 (15)||100|
|Ring Holy||Land||3||30 (15)||100|
|Strike Energy||Land||1||30 (15)||100|
|Snatch Shot||Land||19||30 (15)||100|
|Remote Flare||Land||1||30 (15)||100|
|Burst Energy||Air||33||30 (15)||100|
|Snatch Blow||Air||15||30 (15)||100|
|Ring Holy||Air||30 (15)||100|
|Strike Energy||Air||30 (15)||100|
|Snatch Shot||Air||30 (15)||100|
|Remote Flare||Air||30 (15)||100|
|Flare Star||Land||1||30 (15)||130|
|Seraphic Star||Land||28||30 (15)||130|
|Flare Star||Air||39||30 (15)||130|
|Seraphic Star||Air||1||30 (15)||130|
|Force Symphony||Air||35||30 (15)||130|
|Opponent||Flare Star||HP||Land||Wall Rush|
- Final Requiem — A chain of attacks that grows stronger with each blow. Repeatedly press O to increase the strength of each hit.
- Regen — [ALWAYS ACTIVE WHILE IN EX MODE] Vigor and stamina recover little by little, restoring HP.
- Critical Boost — [ALWAYS ACTIVE WHILE IN EX MODE] Increases chance of bravery attacks dealing critical hits.
- Hyper Glide — [ACTIVATE BY HOLDING X IN MIDAIR] Maintains altitude longer than the normal Glide.
- Auto Magic — [ALWAYS ACTIVE WHILE IN EX MODE] Casts Holy and Flare while jumping, falling, touching down, or gliding.
Edited by HYNE