A coldhearted former hero who wields an extremely long sword.
Sephiroth in Final Fantasy VII
Once revered as a hero, Sephiroth disappeared for several years, only to return as an enemy of the planet, striking fear in all. As an elite member of Shinra's SOLDIER, he was revered as a hero for his unrivaled strength, yet was a human who connected with those around him. Once learning of his origin, he refers to the Calamity that fell from the skies, Jenova, as his mother, and acts as an agent to carry out her will.
Sephiroth in Dissidia Final Fantasy
A warrior uninterested with the battle of the gods, Sephiroth is only concerned with regaining his lost memories. After regaining some of his memory and learning of the manikins, he hypothesizes that he may be a copy himself and takes his own life to test his theory. However, Sephiroth is purified like the other injured warriors and revived to participate in the thirteenth cycle. None know if he acted on his memories and instinct to bring about an end to the battle, or whether he acted to bring about further battles.
By default, Sephiroth can equip:
- Weapons — greatswords, katanas
- Gloves — shields, gauntlets
- Headgear — helms
- Body armor — light armor, heavy armor, chestplates
|Masamune Blade||30||BRV+41 ATK+40 DEF-2||Damage +5%|
|Masamune||90||BRV+34 ATK+63 DEF-1||Damage +7%|
|One-Winged Angel||100||BRV+39 ATK+68 DEF-1||Damage +10%, Slight Anti EX Effect|
|Fervent Blow||Land||11||30 (15)||100|
|Shadow Flare||Land||3||30 (15)||80|
|Sudden Cruelty||Air||19||30 (15)||100|
|Shadow Flare||Air||15||30 (15)||80|
|Black Materia||Land||1||30 (15)||150|
|Hell's Gate||Air||39||30 (15)||150|
|Heaven's Light||Air||35||30 (15)||150|
- Super Nova — A blast of such despair that it can send destruction even into other dimensions. Repeatedly press O to raise the gauge.
- Regen — [ALWAYS ACTIVE WHILE IN EX MODE] Vigor and stamina recover little by little, restoring HP.
- Critical Boost — [ALWAYS ACTIVE WHILE IN EX MODE] Increases chance of bravery attacks dealing critical hits.
- Glide — [ACTIVATE BY HOLDING X IN MIDAIR] Draws spiritual energy within to move freely through the air.
- Heartless Angel — [ACTIVATE WITH R + SQUARE] Bravery cannot be gained, but opponent's bravery falls to 1.
Edited by HYNE