Coppola

Niflheim - Sign Ups (Custom Ruleset Tournament)

Niflheim  Dissidia Tournament - April 29th 2017

Necessary Stuff:

• Adhocserver.exe 
  • Zero Tier One
  • PPSSPP version 1.11-222
  • NA version of DDFF (code ULUS 10566)
  • Discord

(All except .iso of the game and discord can be downloaded from http://tinyurl.com/hmltue2 )

General Rules:

• Ruleset: Dissidence - Fixed equips version (savefile with all characters ready, change assists and skills as you wish: https://tinyurl.com/mlo5ge9 )
  • Feral Chaos Banned
  • 1-hit chase rule: "If you chase after a successful chase BRV attack, it must be an empty chase (don't perform any additional chase attacks)" 
  • Infinites are allowed
  • Kuja, Sephiroth, Aerith, Tidus, Yuna and Jecht assists are Banned
  • Summons are Banned
  • Reverse Free Dash + Assist Gauge Up on Dash combination is banned
  • Dave's Stuped Rule (you cannot pick a stage you have already won on)
  • Any rage-quitting behavior, be it "softly" (pressing Start > giving up the match) or "hardly" (closing the PPSSPP, etc.) will result in a disqualification from the tournament

Special Rules:

• You choose two characters: one for winners' brackets and one for losers' brackets. Only during the Grand Finals both are unlocked at the same time.
  • Your winners' brackets character CANNOT be one among the following: Prishe, Squall, Lightning, Firion, Sephiroth, Zidane, Onion Knight, Exdeath, WoL and Cloud
  • You can pick the same character for both brackets if its not on the list aforementioned
  • If your character during a set is Shantotto, Yuna, Terra, CoD, Cecil, Bartz or Laguna, you have the RIGHT to pick any allowed stage you like and Dave's Stuped rule does not apply to you
  • In case both players pick one of these characters or none, a coinflip will decide who picks the stage among the following stater stages:
  • World of Darkness, Lunar Basement, Sky Fortress Bahamut
  • Then, the loser may pick any of the following stages:
  • Old Chaos Shrine, World of Darkness, Lunar Basement, Order's Sanctuary, Kefka's Tower, Crystal World, Sky Fortress Bahamut, Crystal Tower, Prima Vista (the allowed stages)
  • Omega variants are banned

There is no striking/ban system, therefore, sets can be done from beggining to end with just a coinflip, just rememeber to post who won on discord so the brackets can be updated

Tournament Format:

• One day double elimination tournament
  • All sets are best of 3 matches
  • Finals (winners, losers and grand finals) are best of 5 matches
  • Remember to save ALL of your matches and send the replays to dissidia.community@outlook.com

Name:

Timezone:

• Deadline: April 28th, 11:59 PM GMT -12
  • Send me a DM in discord with your choices and I will reveal a list with everyone's picks an hour before the tournament starts
  • Send me another DM to confirm your presence. It is best you do it 10 minutes before the tournament starts or earlier

Brackets:

• I will do as I please. A link of the brackets will be posted on our discord at least an hour before it starts

Reiterating, tournament will begin and end on April 29th

START: 5:00 PM Reference Timezone GMT 0 (may change)

END: ASAP

Build Sample:

ULUS10566_00002.png

Edited by Coppola