• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Similar Content

• By Coppola
      This ruleset was created to make hitconfirms more balanced in a way. Me and Justice, the individuals that came up with this ruleset's first version, felt that high bravery builds with side by side and/or huge depletion made blocks too much rewarding and discouraged being agressive for the one who got hit by an hp attack, while a bravery attack have very little rewards (to prove that, the parameter people use in most situations to assist change out of an attack is if its hp or bravery damage).  Besides, having your assist locked can become unnecesary 15 seconds of running/camping/waiting. We wanted something different from jp ranked too, so we buffed ex through custom ruleset and damage through builds. I also thought that the critcal attack system is not balanced because of frame differences, attack position and guard breaking properties that some characters have and others dont for absolutely no reason but Square Enix being dumb.
      Now I will show the complete changelog of the Dissidence ruleset in its current version (v3). I am always up for discussions about what should be changed to make the ruleset better.
      Ruleset (values of the options when you start making a new ruleset) - The original values will be on the right
      Initial Stage Bravery - 50 (100)
      Stage Bravery Recovery Time - 100 (100)
      Banish Trap Damage - 100 (100)
      Warp Damage - 100 (100)
      Critical Hit Rate - 0 (100) - That disables crtis in EVERYTHING, including block punishes and ex burst
      Critical Damage - 100 (100)
      Ex Core Appearence Rate - 100 (100)
      Ex Core Absorption - 200 (100)
      Ex Force Absortion - 200 (100)
      Ex Mode Duration - 25 (20)
      Wall Rush Damage - 25 (25)
      Bravery Bonus - 10 (10)
      Stage Bravery - 100 (100)
      Assist Break Rate - 100 (100)
      Ex Break Rate - 0 (100)
      Assist Gauge Charge (Attack) - 100 (100) NEW - Back to version 3 values through attractorb accessory
      Assist Gauge Charge (Hit) - 400 (100) NEW - Balanced through attractorb accessory
      Assist Lock Duration - 0 (100)
      Assist Gauge Depletion Rate - 100 (100)
      Ex Damage From Assist - 200 (100)
      Ex Revenge Duration - 1 (5) NEW - You can't build massive amounts of bravery through EXR and finish with an hp
      Now, BAN EVERYTHING ELSE (summons, artefacts, bonus, equips), EXCEPT what is on the following build, makes sure people are on track when dissidence ruleset is selected
      Using reverse dash to build assist is banned.
      NEW - The only allowed extra skills are Precision types, Equipment Master types, Exp to Ex Force and Bravery Regen.
      Dissidence v4 Build Example (don't mind the lack of assist and choice of moves):

In my tournaments I made a rule to ban top tier assist as well, but that was to give the games some fresh air and rare to see combos. That may balance something too, like reducing the rewards on assist punishing that the low tiers suffer so much. The top tier assist are: Kuja, Jecht, Yuna, Aerith, Sephiroth and Tidus.
      I made a savefile with everything set up to avoid insane work (I don't promise the best setups regarding skills):  https://tinyurl.com/yabm8b3u
      Also thinking of adding Ex Defense (DFF mechanic) and disable assist charges through codes for matches.
      Well, feel free to expose your thoughts posting here about what change you would apply, or if the ruleset is godlike/trash/whatever