Sign in to follow this  
Edon

How are Ghost Card ranks calculated?

Question

I was creating a ghost card for some Tome grinding the other day & was curious to how the game defines rank. All my characters are 'SSS' 'cept for Empy,Kefka & Prishe. It probably involves play time & win rate, but does other factors like opponent difficulty or HP damage per fight factor?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By HYNE
      https://discord.gg/a44rneC
    • By Shapeless_Tamer
      Hey all I'll be running a SMALL (depending on entrants) Tournament on February 24 at 5:00PM EST that will be 2v2 all proceeds will be donated to a Charity (TBD) related towards Black History month! HMU in comments and on PSN @ Shapeless Tamer. 
      The Tournament is as specified 2v2 Best of 3.
      Characters will be Winner Locked so as follows, (M1 = Blind, M2 Loser Chance to change) ETC until a team wins 2.
      Thanks all and STAY TAME!
    • By PsYkiiiK
      I love Kuja. I've used a good deal of the cast, and although I have my doubts about assassins in general, let alone going solo, I like Kuja the best because of how safe he is plus how he's like a support. He takes great advantage of the games passive nature and with the right setup can be very offensive. He covers every angle from a safe distance. I really like Seraphic Star, and against marksman it's really good, but Force Symphony has been helping me carry with him a lot more. It's super easy to land in almost any circumstance. It's very quick as it catches rolls and allows you to escape quickly. Again Seraphic Star is good but any halfway decent team will be trying to kill you before Trance and is hardly consistent. Plus when you wall rush you feel useless. Quickly and consistently landing HP attacks is what you want with Force Symphony to take people out for a few seconds and force their hand. Plus it's an amazing mix-up and hard to dodge.
    • By JT

Season 1 Team Register
      This thread will ONLY be used for sign ups.
      Please register your teams as a set three-man team that you plan on playing with in the final tournament of the season in this format:
      Please note editions and sub-ins can be made to any team.
      Team Name: Team1
      Team members: SephOctaslash, ZidaneMeoTwister, CloudCrossSlash
      Time zone: GMT -5

• By Crescent Dan
      I want to make a strong Set that fits a lot with Dismay Shock and Battle Hammer! Anyone know good sets?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.