Liam

Liam's Custom Move sets!

Hello, and welcome to my move set thread!

In this thread you'll find various move set ideas for characters that have probably nothing to do with FInal Fantasy. 
Feel free to discuss, give ideas or correct any of these movesets if you want to! I'm more then happy to talk about them after all :D
You can also ask me to make a custom move set for a character you'd like to see! I'll at least give it a try!

I hope you enjoy them !!

Edited by Liam

image.png.5fcf70b50d4bf5358c0c43b26ccd0d04.thumb.png.3b7a07db58b3094763e0e18b8eb40742.pngHakurei Reimuimage.png.0503ccdfd7133231a61784385f482e56.png.e42282a9a9b4b14fc4f68198fe124f6e.png
Shrine Maiden of Paradise

Assail the enemy with a curtain of bullets.

Fluff stuff

Spoiler

General Introduction:
Reimu Hakurei is the shrine maiden of the Hakurei shrine in the realm of Gensokyo. She is tasked with defending the Great Hakurei Barrier, which separates Gensokyo from the Human world, resolving incidents and gathering faith for her god. Despite her lazy attitude, she takes her duties pretty seriously. Since no one really knows anything about the Hakurei god ( Reimu included), the shrine doesn't get many visitors and even less donations. When incidents happen in Gensokyo, Reimu is generally tasked of exterminating whoever is at the cause of it. This also includes any youkai who dares stand in her way.  She's also pretty laid back. 

Reimu Hakurei first appeared in Touhou: Highly Responsive to Prayers which came out in 1997 on PC-98. She's appeared in every other touhou game since then. The touhou games are a genre of shmups known for their PTSD-inducing difficulty. All the HP attacks here are based on their Lunatic Difficulty equivalents. 

Costumes:

Main costume: Hakurei Shrine Maiden's robes
Alt 1: Special Shrine Robes
Alt 2: Vampire Hunting Robes 

Entrance Quotes:

• If I win, you have to make a donation at the shrine!
  • I'm so tired of this.
  • Wanna make a donation? 

Victory Quotes:

• Now that that's done, how about some tea? 
  • I'm so tired of this! 
  • No more doing stuff like this, ok? 

Defeat Quote:

• I'm so tired of this...
  • Just don't touch the donation box, I beg you! 
  • I'm sure someone else can take care of this...

Musical Themes:

Overworld Theme: [Theme of Eastern Story]
Original Overworld Theme: [ Theme of Eastern Story]

Battle Theme: [Maiden's Capriccio - Dream Battle]
Original Battle Theme: Maiden's Capriccio - Dream Battle]

Dissidia 012 Style:

Spoiler

Equipable Weapons: Rod; Staff; Pole; Throwing; 
Equipable Chest Armor: Clothin; Robe; 
Equipable Head Armor: Hat; Hairpin; RIbbon; 
Equipable Hand Armor: Parrying; Bangle; 
Unique Weapons: 
Level 1 (optional): Gohei Staff
Level 30: Homing Amulet
Level 90: Persuasion   Needle
Level 100: Hakurei Yin Yang Orb

Assist Attacks

• Ground BRV: Binding Border
  • Ground HP: Divine Arts "Omnidirectional Dragon Slaying Circle"
  • Aerial BRV: Upward Dimensional Rift  
  • Aerial HP: Holy Relic "Yin-Yang Demon God Orb"

Chase Attacks

• Neutral: A forward thrust with her Gohei staff
  • Up: And upward swing with her Gohei staff
  • Down: A downward swing with her Gohei staff
  • HP: She focuses her spiritual energy to create multicolored orbs which float a little bit around her before being sent towards the enemy and damaging them. 

Reimu is mainly a mage type character, with various youkai hunting tools. Her power is the ability to float. This ability allows her to glide like Kuja, but will also manifest during her HP attacks, as she'll sometimes float out of existence. At that point, her high luck and reflexes will guide her through her attacks. Her main gimmick is simple: curtain fire bullet storm. She'll shoot so many bullets you won't even know where to look. 

BRV Ground Attacks:

• Ascension Kick: Starts as a sliding kick with short to mid reach. If it connects, can be extended into a series of two  somersault kicks. Leads to a chase. 
    • |___HP: Unnamed "Mysterious Flying Shrine Maiden"  After the first somersault, Reimu will float out of existence. Her Yin Yang orbs will materialize all around her and shoot purple charms while spinning around her. This will result in a a random amount fixed between 1 and 10 hits of bravery damage before sending out her Yin yang orbs to deal Hp damage as they detonate on impact. 
      • [if this doesn't sound really clear, you could consider this like terra's holy -> flare combo, except you don't get to choose how many balls you shoot, and it also shoots all around her]
  • Cautionary Border:  Reimu creates a small stationary wall of energy in front of her. Reflects magic and stuns the enemy for a couple of seconds if they either run into it, or ram into it with an attack of lower priority. No damage on stun. 
  • Binding Border: Reimu creates two walls of energy around the enemy. Those walls will turn around the enemy until the button is released. If the enemy runs into the walls, they'll be stunned for a couple of seconds ( longer then the cautionary border). If they don't hit, they'll remain in place for a short while before fading away. They have no blocking property, but will stun through attacks. They deal damage on stun. 
  • Permanent Border: Reimu places a border on the ground. Stays for a long time, but only one can be active at a time. If the enemy steps on it, they will take a bunch of brv hits and stun lock them. The extends to the sky when activated, so it can also be triggered if the enemy flies above it. 
  • Evil Sealing Needles: Reimu throws a handful of needles straight at the enemy.  Can be charged for more needles [6- 12 - 18 - 24]

BRV Aerial Attacks

• Homing Amulet: Grabs a bunch of orange homing amulets and throws them around her. Charge to increase the amount of charms. [2 - 4 - 6 - 8] High tracking capacity. 
  • Hakurei Yin Yang Orbs: Reimu throws out blue Hakurei orbs which bounce around with a low tracking capacity. The bounce height is equal to 3/4 of Reimu's current position. Not very accurate but high damage and they last pretty long. . They also bounce off walls.  Also chargeable [1 - 2 - 3 - 4]
  • Youkai Buster Charm: Send out purple high speed charms towards the enemy. They're spread out and cover a wide range in front of her. Also chargeable [4 - 8 - 16 - 32]
  • Spread Amulet: She replaces the homing property of her amulets with an explosive property. Those amulets are Short ranged, but high damage. Charge to increase the area of effect. 
  • Dimensional Rift: Close to mid range teleportation towards the enemy. If assigned to neutral attack, Reimu will teleport in front of the enemy drop kicking the enemy as she comes out. If it is assigned to forward attack, Reimu will teleport from underneath the enemy with a rising kick. It it is assigned to backward attack, she will teleport above the enemy with a dive kick. Each kick has a wallrush property. 

HP Ground Attacks

• Treasure Sign "Yin Yang Treasured Orb": Charging energy into her Yin Yang orb, she then makes a mid ranged leap towards the enemy. On Hit, the orb will suddenly expand, dealing five hits of bravery before exploding. Causes a forward wallrush. 
  • Divine Arts "Omnidirectional Dragon Slaying Circle": Placing a charm on the ground, Reimu invoques a powerful square shaped barrier that surrounds her. It expands for a bit, dealing brv damage before bursting into columns of light, dealing Hp damage in the process. Launches the enemy upward without wallrush. 
  • Scattered Spirit "Fantasy Seal -Fader-": Mid ranged attack.  Reimu floats out of existence, charging up power. She then releases a horizontal column of red evil sealing amulets with a Yin Yang orb at a random spot in the column. Deals between 1 and 6 hits of brv depending on where the orb is. The player can control the direction of the shot. The shot will bounce off walls for as long as it will travel. Can be charged for up to 3 additional columns. Causes wallrush.

HP Aerial Attacks

• Holy Relic "Yin-Yang Demon God Orb": Reimu creates a large spiritual Yin Yang Orb before sending it crashing downward. The orb flies really fast and will be automatically aimed at the enemy if they are below Reimu. No brv damage, direct HP attack. Wallrush downward
  • Spirit Sign "Fantasy Seal -Concentrate-": Reimu floats out of existence, and her Yin yang orbs surround her as they gather energy. They then turn into eight colored spheres of light. The spheres will then surround the enemy before stopping in place and detonating once per orb. The orbs then all explode dealing hp damage.  Leaves Reimu open as she floats back into existence. ( automatically blocks magic attacks during buildup) 
  • Border World "Hakurei Danmaku Bounded Field": Reimu creates a cubic border around her and around the enemy. The border will shortly follow the enemy before locking into place. Once the border is set, Reimu floats out of existence and floods her box with various charms and seals. The borders being linked, any object that touches the border appears on the other side, so in this case, in the enemy cube thus dealing up to 14 brv attacks. Reimu then sends her Yin Yang Orbs out, which detonate and break the border when they hit the trapped enemy. As usual, the orbs will be sent at a random moment during the attack. 

Ex mode:  Full Power!

• Regen: Vigor and stamina recover little by little, restoring HP
  • Item Border Auto-Collect: Absorbs all ex force in a 6 meter radius when landing an HP attack.
  • Automated Sub-Weapon: Two of her Yin Yang orbs spin around her, shooting either Homing Amulets, Persuasion Needles or Bouncing energy orbs at regular intervals. These attacks have no stunlock animation ( like shantotto's bio)  

EX-Burst: Last Word "Fantasy Nature"
Reimu materializes her eight yin yang orbs as she rams through the enemy, pushing them into the ex zone. Here the screen takes a top down perspective with Reimu at the right-most side and the enemy on the left-most side. Each orb will have a button carved onto it. They player will have to mash that button starting with the orb In front of reimu and following clockwise. Each lit up orb will start shooting purple charms aimed at the enemy. Each charm only deals minimal damage, but there's a lot of them to make up for it. Successful activation of the eight orbs causes the shooting to end. The orbs will then emit massive waves of purple energy, adding 8 more hits of bravery, before causing the enemy to explode a la Touhou.

Dissidia NT Style

Spoiler

Type: Marksman

Character summary

She assails the enemy with a constant flow of attacks, a true barrage of bullets. She specializes in building up bravely quickly with homing shots and rapid projectiles. Her ex skill also allows her to almost act like a vanguard. 

BRV Attacks

• g.O: Hakurei Yin Yang Orbs:  Reimu throws out blue Hakurei orbs which bounce towards the enemy she is currently locking on. Charge to increase number of orbs [1 - 2 -3 - 4]. The orbs are pretty persistant and stay on the field for a while. If Reimu switches targets, the orbs will follow the new target, though the only change direction every time they touch the ground. 
  • g.^O: Ascension Kick: A series of somersault kicks which send Reimu rising into the air. Keep the button pressed to extend duration. walrush to the front
  • g.vO: Permanent Border: Reimu places a blue border on the ground. Stays for a long time, Only three can be placed on the terrain at any given moment. If the enemy steps on it, they will take a bunch of brv hits and stay stunned for a moment. The border extends to the sky when activated, so it can also be triggered if the enemy flies above it. 

• a.O: Spread amulet: Close range explosive amulets. Can be charged to cover a larger area around Reimu. 
  • a.^O: Evil Sealing Needles: Low damage high speed needles fly in a straight trajectory. Each button press sends a small burst of needles. She can send out a maximum of 8 bursts of needles, the last one having a wallrush effect. 
  • a.vO: Homing Amulets: Reimu shoots out a pair of large homing amulets. Their trajectory has a bit of a curve to it, so they're not the fastest. Keep pressing the button to send more ( slowly glides while doing so) decent damage and really good tracking. 

• Dash: Youkai buster Charms: Reimu glides horizontally while shooting  standard red charms at the enemy she is locked on. Good movement speed, can keep the button pressed to extend attack without consuming dash gauge 

HP Attacks

• Holy Relic "Yin-Yang Demon God Orb": Reimu Generates a large blue orb of energy and propulses it forward. Can keep it charging to augment size and speed of the orb. If performed in midair, the orb will have a slight descending trajectory
  • Divine Arts "Omnidirectional Dragon Slaying Square": Drops a talisman containing powerful spiritual energy to the ground. Pressing square again will trigger the Square shaped AOE attack. The area around the talisman will suddenly light up, revealing the AOE before bursting in a high pillar of light. Has excellent vertical reach. 
  • Spirit Sign "Fantasy Seal -Concentrate-": Reimu floats in place as her eight Yin yang Orbs suddenly materialize around her. They float towards their target shining in bright colors. Once they reach their target, they will slowly float around him until the player releases the square button which will cause the orbs to detonate immediately. Releasing the square button at any moment will also cause the orbs to immediately detonate. The blast radius is pretty large. 
  • Scattered Spirit "Fantasy Seal -Fader-": Reimu charges up her attack and then releases a thin, long burst of orbs and charms. They linger for a bit and will bounce off of walls. Hp damage on impact, no additional damage. 

Unique Ex-Skill
Last word "Fantasy Nature" 

Adds invulnerability frames to most of her attacks as she floats out of existence. Lasts for x seconds. 

Recommended additional skills:
Brave Magnet, to share all the brv she builds up
Mighty Strikes, to get even more brave. 

Author's Comment ( and anything that passed through my mind as I was writing this) 

Spoiler

So, this here move set is for Hakurei Reimu from the Touhou Project. Why her as my first moveset? because I'm a huge touhou fan and she's the main character of the series so it felt fitting. 
If I had to compare her playstyle to any other existing character, I'd say it'd be close to Mateus. After all, curtain fire shmups are essentially just throwing traps with weird patterns to which you must find the safe spot to avoid taking damage. I really tried getting that feel of overwhelming pressure you get when you play touhou to work in this moveset. 
I decided to make one of her gimmicks random damage because it felt really fitting. Reimu's ability to float is stated to be almost like a reflex. She'll just let start fading out of existence and just kinda dodge bullets without really realizing it's happening. So her attacks must be the same right? In that sense I felt like it'd be logic for those attacks to contain a bit of RNG. 
There's also the fact that while touhou games are really hard, they're not impossible. You're bound to get hit a bunch (especially if you're bad at those games) but you're also bound to dodge a whole bunch of projectiles. These two things together motivate that choice. 

I decided to use auto-attacks and auto ex force absorption as Reimu's Ex skills as they are pretty much two essential features from the touhou series.  To keep things short,  when you grab power ups in touhou, you gain additional sub-weapons, which will shoot additional bullets. Being in "Full power" mode gives you the maximum amount of sub-weapons and greatly boosts your damage. Obviously Dissidia is no bullet hell so I went for only two orbs. The auto ex force collect is a reference to how you can instantly collect all items on the screen if you go past a certain "border" on the screen which is located a bit before the top of the screen. It gets amplified when in full power, so I thought it'd make for an interesting ex skill. 

An important distinction to make (well, in my opinion anyway), the 012 ver has Reimu using her tools herself where as the NT ver has her surrounded by two Yin Yang Orbs which shoot out her projectiles. Alternate weapons for NT could be variants of her Yin Yang orbs I guess. 

Edited by Liam
  • CoLove 1

blazbluelogo-600x300.png.ac2b597f9781479a6f30c9ba2c09161a.pngHazamahazama2.png.52c39106419dff226a47d7914802a33e.png

Snake of Endless Torment

Zip around the battlefield and break your enemy's spirits with a venomous determination.

Fluff Stuff

Spoiler

About Hazama

Hazama is a former captain of the World Void Information Control Organization’s Intelligence Department. In reality, he was an artificially created human designed to be originally the host vessel for Yūki Terumi, one of the Six Heroes who brought an end to the Black Beast. He originally appeared as a non-playable character in the Story Mode of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, but starting with BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, he became a playable character. Hazama keeps a calm and quiet demeanor, pretending to be harmless and bad at fighting. However, prod him too much and his true nature as a sadist will soon show. He enjoys watching his foes suffer and always finds the time to torture them, be it physically of morally. He loves boiled eggs and has a spell to make fedoras appear out of thin air.

Costumes:

Unique Stage:

Adventus: A medium sized round platform with a large rectangular bloc in the middle of the stage. Stage transition adds the Cauldron bathing in haloed light. The outer parts of the stage will become darker.

Entrance Quotes:

• I'm... Really not much for fighting.
  • I'm Hazama, from the N.O.L. Nice to meet you.
  • Am I allowed to pass? Huh, I guess not.
  • The wheel of fate is turning...
  • (vs Tifa) Ah… Truly a sight for sore eyes.
  • (in a super bored tone) "Dispatched in mankind's darkest hour, we are knights of the blue flame"

Victory Quotes:

• Huh? Done already?
  • Hellooooo? Are you alive in there?
  • Better stay down there buddy!
  • Hih hih hih hih...

Defeat Quote:

• Ugh...
  • I WILL get you back for this!
  • I told you fighting wasn't my forte...
  • Oh dear... I lost?

Musical Themes:

012 Moves 

Spoiler

Equipable Weapon: Dagger, Throwing
Equipable Chest Armor: Clothing, Light Armor
Equipable Head Armor: Fedora ( he has a special fedora summoning spell)
Equipable Hand Armor: Parying, Bangle

Assist Attacks

• Ground BRV: Hungry Coils
  • Ground HP: Serpent’s Infernal Rapture
  • Aerial BRV: Wrathful Coils
  • Aerial HP: Serpent’s Divine Purgatory

Chase Attacks

• Neutral: He flings his hand forward, creating a sword like energy wave shaped like a snake
  • Up: flings his hand upward, creating  a sword like energy wave shaped like a snake
  • Down: flings his hand downward, creating a sword like energy wave shaped like a snake
  • HP: three dark snake heads appear behind him and lunge at the opponent

Character Gimmick: Ouroboros

When Hazama sends a foe flying, in addition to the usual chase, he can also follow up by sending out his Ouroboros. Once the chain has latched onto an enemy, one of four actions are possible: Pressing up on the D-Pad will send Hazama flying towards the enemy with an over-arching trajectory putting him right above his enemy. Pressing forward on the D-Pad will quickly send hazama flying straight towards the enemy. Pressing down on the D-Pad will cause Hazama to slam the opponent down to the ground for some damage and a wallrush. Pressing back on the D-Pad will have Hazama retract his Ouroboros, thus bringing the opponent close to him. However, using Ouroboros will consume an Ouroboros Token. ( these tokens will be displayed around the face portrait). He has three, and the the tokens recharge during the battle. Hitting the opponent speeds up the charging process a little.

BRV Ground Attacks

• Flying Fangs: Hazama jumps back as he sends a volley of small knives. has dodge frames. Low power, but can quickly be cancelled to possibly follow up with other attacks.
    • “Like that?”
  • Hungry Coils: Hazama sends out his Ouroboros upward and forward ( between 25° and 75°). If it whiffs, he’ll take a couple of frames to bring ouroboros back to him. If it hits, ouroboros grabs the opponent. Hazama then violently swings the chain in the opposite direction leading either into a chase or a wallrush if the player doesn’t react.
  • Creeping Bite: Slow standing sweep kick. As Hazama spins, he pockets both hands before suddenly slicing upward with his knife, sending the foe flying. Has chase properties.
    • “Watch your feet!”
  • Viper’s bite: A two punch combo followed by a knee strike and an upward cross slash with a knife in each hand. Has slight chase properties.  Really short range
    • “Shing!”
  • Serpent’s Slithering Strike: A low sweeping inward slash with knife followed up by an upward turning slash. Close to mid reach. Has chase properties.

BRV Aerial Attacks

• Rapid Bite: Hazama will string together a series of 5 vicious slashes with his knife. as extreme momentum keep meaning if hazama was dashing right before this attack, he’ll keep going forward during the attack. Ends with a chase.
    • In a jovial tone: “Slice and dice!”
  • Wind Serpent’s Fang: Aerial-tumbling-backward heel swinging spin kick aimed downward. Has wallrush properties.
  • Wrathful Coils: Hazama sends out his Ouroboros downward and forward ( between -25° and -75°). If it whiffs, he’ll take a couple of frames to bring ouroboros back to him. If it hits, ouroboros grabs the opponent. Hazama then violently swings the chain in the opposite direction leading either into a chase or a wallrush if the player doesn’t react.
  • Shadow Serpent: Hazama flips forward to put his leg straight out and drops down holding onto his fedora, all while having afterimages trail him and having a hidden knife on his heel be revealed for the duration. Wallrushes the enemy to the ground. Hazama recovers in a slight teeter forward as he regains balance.
  • Lunging Snake: A quick horizontal spinning move with his blade ended by a kick to send his foe flying. Extremely fast execution and recovery but has a bit of a startup. Ends with a chase or wallrush if the player doesn’t react. This moves has a really high momentum retention.

HP Ground Attacks

• Serpent’s Benediction: Hazama flings his arms forward in a wide arching manner, generating a wave of dark slithering energy thus bringing the enemy closer to him. If it hits, he uncrosses his arms and generates another wave of energy flowing upwards. With his right hand, he swipes it forward in a claw slash-like style with dark energy and immediately follows up with a backwards jumping crescent kick with dark energy trailing behind to slam the opponent to the ground. He puts his hand on his fedora before backflip kicking his opponent into the air, grabs them with Ouroboros to slam them to the ground before rapidly pulling them in and spin kicking them with all his strength.
    • “Serpent’s benediction. Urryah! We’re not done yet! Die!!”
  • Serpent’s Infernal Rapture: Hazama seemingly disappears for a moment before reappearing close to the opponent. The movement part has about four meters in range. After the movement, he kicks the opponent sky-high with an energy pillar that reaches up to the heavens. Can hit if the enemy is above Hazama at the moment of the kick.
    • “Serpent’s Infernal Rapture!”
  • Venom Sword: Hazama flings his hand forward, releasing a powerful wave of dark swordlike energy, in the shape of a serpent head. Fast and leaves few openings.
    • “Die already!”
  • Eternal Coils of the Dragon Serpent: Hazama summons a portal that snares the opponent, pulls/hooks them in with Ouroboros for a barrage of wild-rapid slashes, then summons darkness serpents to strike the foe away. Portal appears on the ground underneath opponent, and can catch airborne opponents who are low enough to the ground. Has a minimum range, so using it too close to the opponent can result in a whiff.
    • “Eternal Coils of the Dragon Serpent! Feels goooood, don’t it?!”

HP Aerial Attacks

• Serpent’s Divine Purgatory : Hazama seemingly disappears for a moment before reappearing close to the opponent. The movement part has about three meters in range horizontally, and one meter vertically. After the movement, he kicks the opponent to the ground with an energy pillar that reaches all the way to hell. Can hit if the enemy is below Hazama at the moment of the kick.
    • "Serpent's Divine Purgatory!"
  • The Serpent’s Unholy Wrath (midair): Hazama throws his fedora at the enemy bringing forth Terumi’s persona. If it misses, Hazama comes back into control and magically summons a new fedora. If it hits, magical circles will surround and restrain the opponent. Hazama/Terumi then grabs them with Ouroboros, slams them to the ground and then reels in to get there as well. He then stomps the enemy repeatedly before kicking them away. The curb stomping gets extended in ex-mode.  The initial hit has a slight curving trajectory. While the execution of the initial hit is fast, the fedora it self is not too hard to dodge.
    • Whiff: “Oops, too soon!”
    • If it hits: “And stay down!! DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE! Hihiihihi!”
  • Venom Sword (midair) : Hazama flings his hand forward, releasing a powerful wave of dark swordlike energy, in the shape of a serpent head. Fast and leaves few openings.
    • "Venom Sword!"

EX-Mode: BlazBlue Activated
“Restriction 666 released, Dimensional Interference Field deployed! Code S.O.L., BlazBlue, activate!”

• Energy Drain: Hazama emits a green aura which saps the foe's bravery if they get within reach of the aura.
  • Venomous Cruelty: Adds extra hits to some of his attacks or empowers others.  ( either through more hits dealt, or through the addition of dark energy empowering moves)

EX-Burst: "Hungry Darkness of 1000 Souls"
"Hungry Darkness of A Thousand Souls! Oh undead serpent who slew a thousand in a single night… Open thine jaw and consume mine enemies!"
(alt) "Hungry Darkness of A Thousand Souls! Well? Feels good, huh? Fall… into the depths of hell."

Hazama grabs the enemy and kicks them violently to send him to the ex dimension. There, the camera takes an angle similar to that of 2D fighting games with Hazama and the left and the enemy on the right. Inputs will be shown in the upper left corner of the screen in similar in the form of a list of combo inputs. The player has to perform the 4 highlighted moves before the timer runs out. 3 of those moves will be selected at random among the following pool:

• Quarter circle back + circle: Devouring Fang - Hazama sends a curving wave of snake-like energy along the ground with an inward-scooping knife slash.
  • Quarter circle back + triangle: Rising Fang - Outward crescent kick that moves backward via a hidden blade that sticks out on Hazama’s leading leg (and once again is trailed by snake energy).
  • Quarter circle back + square: Falling Fang - Overhead turning agile “claw slash” slamming attack with snake energy trailing.
  • Quarter circle front + x: Venom Sword - Steps forward and flings his hand upward to toss forward an energy “sword” in the form of a snake’s head.
  • Double quarter circle front + triangle: Snake's Infernal Rapture - Hazama lunges forward then kicks the opponent in the air with an energy pillar that reaches up to the heavens.
  • Half circle back then forward + circle: Eternal Coils of the Dragon Serpent - Hazama bends backwards, calling forth three large darkness serpents who strike violently at the enemy.

The last input will always be the following:

Diagonal back then half circle back then diagonal front + x: Hungry Darkness of 1000 Souls

As soon as the input is completed, this song will begin playing

A large amount of Ouroboros chains rise from the ground around Hazama in a cage formation sending the enemy upward. If they connect, Hazama bursts with energy as several snakes rise up from the ground, coalescing into a giant snake that delivers a fatal bite to the opponent. Failing any of the moves will simply trigger the last attack earlier.

NT Moves

Spoiler

Type: Assassin

Character summary and gimmick:

All of his brv attacks can be cancelled into "Ouroboros", to allow for advanced comboing potential. Each use of Ouroboros consumes an ouroboros token ( will be displayed along with the buffs). They recharge over time and a maximum of three can be held at any given time. Hazama starts with three  tokens. as for how to do it with your controller, I'll leave it to dev's to figure that out, though rumors suggest it could be mapped to R/L3

BRV Attacks

• g.O: Snake's Fang: A simple punch, followed by a knee strike and ended by a violent upward cross slash with two knives that sends foe flying.
    • "Shink!"
  • g.^O: Snake's Slithering Fang: A low sweep with the knife, followed by a kick sweep and ended by a wallrushing kick.
    • "Faceplant!"
  • g.vO: Flying Fangs: Hazama jumps backwards as he throws three knives diagonally forward. limited range but will send the foe flying.

• a.O: Rapid Fang: Four fast consecutive slashes with his knife followed up by a powerful kick as he grabs his Fedora. possible wallrush. Really close range.
    • "Slice and Dice!"
  • a.^O: Shadow serpent: Two rapid consecutive kicks, one descending kick followed by an ascending kick which sends the foe flying.
  • a.vO: Wind Serpent's Fang: Downward spin kick accentuated by green snake energy spinning along. Keeps hitting until the ground is reached. Sends the enemy flying.
    • "Wind Serpent's Fang!"

While Blocking

"Don't Get Cocky!"

Dash:

• Ouroboros: Hazama launches his chain towards the opponent. The hook will latch onto anything in it's path, even projectiles ( which will be cancelled on contact). Once it latched on, Hazama will have multiple choices:
    • By pressing x, Hazama will let go and the chain will retract instantly. From here, he can relaunch it up to three times total.
    • By pressing triangle, Hazama will rapidly pull himself towards the grapple point. He retains his momentum even after reaching the grapple point.
    • By pressing square, Hazama will pull himself towards the grapple point at un upward angle,  stopping above the grapple point
    • By pressing circle, Hazama will pull himself towards the grapple point, stopping right before it.
  • Ouroboros has stun on hit if it touches an enemy, so it's perfect to get a combo started from afar.
    • "Ouroboros!"

HP Attacks

• Snake's Infernal Rapture: Hazama lunges forward then kicks the opponent sky-high with an energy pillar that reaches up to the heavens. The kick itself deals brv damage. The hp hit comes from the energy pillar, so it can hit anyone directly above as well.  Close to mid range move with a slightly slow startup.
    • "This may sting a bit… Serpent’s Infernal Rapture!"
  • Serpent's Benediction: A four hit combo attack. Hazama first sends a curving wave of snake-like energy along the ground with an inward-scooping knife slash. Followed by an overhead turning “claw slash” slamming attack with snake energy trailing. He then links it with an outward crescent kick that moves backward via a hidden blade that sticks out of shoe launching the enemy upward. When the enemy falls down again, he finishes them off by flinging his hand forward, generating an energy "sword" shaped like a serpent. Fast startup, but close range.
    • "Devouring Fang! Falling Fang! Rising Fang! Venom Sword!!"
  • Eternal Coils of the Dragon Serpent: He places both hands on the ground to create a small portal that ensnares the opponent. He hooks them in with his Ouroboros. He assails the enemy with a flurry of wild slashes then summons darkness serpents to strike the foe away. The attack won't connect if the enemy's too close.  Really fast startup, consumes an ouroboros token.
    • "Come on over, let’s play… DIE-DIE-DIE-DIE-DIE!"
  • Hungry coils of the Dragon Serpent: ( on ground only) Hazama sends out his ouroboros to grab the opponent ( can be blocked) and subsequently pull them in to slam them on the ground. As the recoil launches them upwards, he grabs them and slams them to the ground again, repeating this process a couple of times. Once he's done, he taunts the enemy by squashing them with his feet before kicking them away with a solid punt. consumes all remaining ouroboros tokens.
    • "Hungry Coils, strike! DIE! DiE ! DIE ! DIE! DIE!!! Feels goooooooood, don't it?"

Unique Ex-Skill

BlazBlue Activate!
“Restriction 666 released, Dimensional Interference Field deployed! Code S.O.L., BlazBlue, activate!”

Activating his Bleu Grimoire, Hazama generates a green power-sapping aura which slowly drains the bravery of all enemies in range and causes them to be slower.

Author's comment (and whatever else I may be thinking of right now)

Spoiler

So, here's Hazama from BlazBlue. He's a jerk. Also, I mainly focused on NT for this one. Since his main focus back in BB was his mobility with his chains, putting him in a game were everyone can essentially fly feels pretty much pointless. But since NT's dash is a limited resource, I'm sure it'll make him a foe to be reckoned with!

His moves are based on the combos I remember from him, and since I suck at him, they're probably not the best combos. I'm sure someone with more BB experience could make this a lot better xD

Anyway, his grappling hook is his main strength. He can use it to cancel out magic projectiles, and rapidly counter attack to almost any distance. Even if his range isn't infinite, I feel like it should still be pretty good. He can follow up on an ouroboros with anything, even an hp attack, so be careful when he suddenly zips up to ya!

I wanted to include an attack where he curbstomps the enemy over and over again, but in nt, wasting time on cool things is a pretty dangerous trade. Thankfully, it works pretty well for 012.

So after finally completing his 012 moveset, I gotta admit, I'm pretty happy with this. It may feel a bit wonky, but I'm sure it's a viable concept for a character! Besides, he's worth playing just for his jerkish attitude! Only few bad guys have as much charisma as him!

Here's a hint to whom the next character I'll do may be: 

His title is " Pandemonium of Demon Blades"

I hope you liked this second Move set of mine! Hazama has some strong mobility going on so dodging his moves is vital! Feel free to share your thoughts on this moveset or any of my previous ones. Would you play Hazama in NT or 012?

• KujaGasm 1

Muramasa-the-demon-blade-logo.jpg.de0ceabfa44873cdfff1459bd967e22c.jpgMomohime2.thumb.jpg.c3fc4928d70c779f602ebde5a449aaa0.jpgMomohime and Jinkuro
Pandemonium of Demon Blades
Carve a path to victory with the parade of a thousand demonic blades.

Fluff Stuff

Spoiler

About Momohime and Jinkuro:

Momohime is one of the playable characters Muramasa The Demon Blade and the heroine of the "Pandemonium of the Oboro Blade" story. She is described as "The princess of Narukami who has been possessed by a demon". She has been possessed by Jinkuro Izuna. The man suffered from a cursed illness which would soon take his life. Seeking to gain a new body, he sets his sight on Yagyuu Yukinojo, a powerful swordsman and teacher of the shogunate. However, Momohime interfered with Jinkuro's "Soul Transfer" technique and the latter ends up in Momohime’s body. This marks the beginning of their adventure to recover Jinkuro's sword " Kuromitsu" which was the catalyst needed to perform the soul transfer. Momohime's soul thus cohabitates with Jinkuro's. While Momohime is sweet and gentle, Jinkuro is foul at heart and is generally the one doing all the fighting.

Costumes:

Unique Stage:

Dark Road of Musashi Province: A night stage. Three roads, separated by rivers and connected by bridges at multiple points. The extremities of the roads are bordered with small stone walls, separating the roads from fields of grass. The city's lights can be seen on the edge. Stage transition will cause ghosts, kappas and various other japanese creatures to pop their heads out. Kappas lurk in the waters while Wolley Eyeballs float about the fields and Karakasas haunt the roads. As a player gets close to them, they will flicker and disappear. 

The speaker will be indicated by J for Jinkuro and M for Momohime. Also, while Jinkuro and Momhime will obviously have the same voice, their intonations and manner of speaking are quite different. 

Entrance Quotes:

• J: I'll take that head of yours as a trophy! 
  • M: Please don't hurt them too much Jinkuro! 
  • J: I'll show the power of the Oboro style swordfighting!!
  • vs Chaos: J: Now to see if a Muramasa can split a god in two. 
  • J: I'll kill anyone unfortunate enough to come within reach of my sword. 

Victory Quotes:

• J: Don't show yourself to me ever again if you value your life. 
  • M: Please don't feel bad...
  • M: "Jinkuro, you went too hard on them!" J: "Wha- It's my fault now?!"
  • J: There's nothing this sword can't cut.

Defeat Quote:

• J: I need... A stronger sword! 
  • J: Bested... By the likes of YOU?!
  • M: Don't worry Jinkuro, I know you can do it! 
  • J: I'd have won, if it weren't for this feeble little girl's body....

Musical Themes

012 Moveset

Spoiler

Equipable Weapons: Katana
Equipable Chest Armor: Clothing, Robe, Light armor.
Equipable Head Armor: Hat, Hairpin, Ribbon.
Equipable Hand Armor: Parrying, Bangle, Gauntlet,

Unique Weapons:

• Level 1: Thousand Cranes
  • Level 30: Celestial Origins
  • Level 90: Blade of Absolute Truth
  • Level 100: Oboro Muramasa

Assist Attacks
M:” We’re here to help you!”
J:” I’m only here because she wouldn’t stop whining.”

• Ground BRV: Blade of the WIne Moon 『Murky Slash』
  • Ground HP: Oboro Style Iai Strike
  • Aerial BRV: Majesty of Nature 『Quad Lightning』
  • Aerial HP: Oboro Style Dash Attack

Chase Attacks

• Neutral: A simple horizontal sword slash
  • Up: An upward vertical slash
  • Down: A downward vertical slash
  • HP: Colored flames gather around the blade before she delivers a powerful diagonal slash.

Character Gimmick

Oboro Style Spirit Enhancement: Each blade you possess has a unique Secret Art. By using that blade's spirit ( by keeping the O button pressed), you can bring forth an enhanced version of that Secret Art. However, using too much spirit may cause your sword to break. The spirit gauge of your blades will be indicated by small blue bars between your boosters and the enemy's. You can see the state of your air brv sword by pressing L and R at the same time. When a sword is out of spirit energy, it will break, leaving it incapable of using enhanced secret arts on top of dealing less damage. To fix it, you simply need to sheath the sword for a little while ( let's say 25 seconds?) and it'll automatically recover its spirit energy. The blade shines along with an audio cue whenever you use an enhanced art to indicate it has been executed.  

BRV Ground Attacks

• Thousand Cranes 『Misty Slash』: Momohime dashes faster than the eye can see past the enemy and slashes them twice. Good mid range gap closer and ends on a chase.
    • 『Murky Slash』. After-images surround the enemy after the initial dash and add a couple of attacks  before Momohime ends the combo with a vertical sword slash. Causes wallrush instead of chase.

• Sword of Blackened Souls 『Lunar Halo』: Momohime spins around with her blade out sending a small continuous shockwave for better reach. The attack is finished by a powerful cut of the sword. Movement ok. Causes wallrush.
    • 『Mirrored Moon』: Creates large, pale shockwaves. Better movement speed and movement precision.

• Wind Driven Rains 『Divine Moon』: With an uppercut of the sword, create a pillar of dark energy. Deals 5 brv hits. Great anti-air, but you’re a bit vulnerable while the pillar is active.
    • 『Divine Moon III』: Two after-images repeat the attack after you with a one second interval, dealing up to 15 brv hits. The after images will cover you, making you invulnerable during the attack. It has a pretty high spirit consumption rate.

• Ripples on a Pond 『Crescent Moon』: Momohime slashes forward, sending out a wind blade aimed at the enemy. Has a little bit of tracking. Medium priority.
    • 『Cursed Moon』The wind blade turns into a dark energy blade, with high priority and multiple slashes on hit. It also travels a bit faster.

• Unrepentant Blade『Holy Comet I』With an oblique strike of the sword, slashes rain down in front of Momohime, like shooting stars. They fall randomly in front of her in a roughly cone shaped aoe. Initiates chase on hit.
    • 『Holy Comet III』The slashes rain longer.

• Flight of the Skylark 『Skull I』: Momohime creates a blue skull-like orb in front of her. It will deal damage to the opponent if they come in contact with it. It’s passive damage though, so no knockback or anything. It moves around based on where you point your analog stick, meaning it only moves when an input is detected. You could be attacking in one direction but that doesn’t persee mean it will follow.
    • 『Skull II』: Two additional skulls appear on the sides of her back forming a sort of triangle. They move in the opposite direction of the front skull. Shorter duration than 『Skull I』
      • J:” Hateful spirits of the damned…”
      • J:” Strike my foe with your unquenchable wrath!”

• Flames of Perdition 『Wasp Swarm I』: Repeatedly Stab the opponent and finish with one strong stab that sends the foe flying. Initiates chase.  Movement OK. Has the same movement type as Squall’s Revolver Drive.
    • 『Wasp Swarm III』:Extends duration and reach of the stabs by adding shockwaves. Consumes a lot of Spirit.

BRV Aerial Attacks

• Peony Blade 『Soaring Lark I』Momohime jumps towards the enemy. As she falls down, she spins horizontally, slashing all around her. The fall is pretty fast. Good for a surprise attack from above and can be cancelled at any time after the initial startup.
    • 『Soaring Lark II』: You fall slower and a short range shockwave effect grants you more reach, enabling more hits. Stronger absorb effect as well. Releasing O will bring you back to 『Soaring Lark I』. Keep in mind that you can’t transition from I to II since any new input during I will cancel you out of it.

• Flowering Iris 『Dual Lightning』Two close range lightning infused slashes. Ends on an upward wallrush. Each slash hits twice, once for the slash and once due to the lightning running through the opponent’s body. close range but really fast.
    • 『Quad Lightning』: Extends the combo with one slash followed by a vertical spinning jump slash which sends the enemy flying. Causes chase.

• Sword of Corruption 『Thunderclap』: Momohime teleports above the enemy then, with a downward slash, she sends a lightning strike towards the ground. Causes ground wallrush. The teleportation has a mid to almost long range reach. Momohime will always appear two meters above the opponent. She can’t go through walls with it. Consumes spirit.
    • This is one of the few skills to not have a better version.

• Camellia Blade 『Revenge』: Two blue flames of the undead float around Momohime. Each projectile that hits or is blocked by Momohime will cause the flames to shoot a rapid small orb of malice towards the opponent.
    • 『Vengeance』Creates two additional flames. Shorter duration than 『Revenge』
      • J:”Accursed flames of the dead…”
      • J:”Rain death upon them!”

• Waterwich Blade 『Chaos Roar I』: Creates a shadow clone somewhere somewhere around the enemy. The clone will dash towards the opponent while cloaked in lightning. Sends the foe flying towards the player.
    • 『Chaos Roar III』: Adds two clones and ups the range. Low spirit cost.

HP Ground Attacks

• Oboro Style Iai Strike: Holding her Katana close  to her hip, she places one hand on the handle of the sword and slowly closes her eyes. Sound will dim and vision will darken as the attack charges. When the button is released, Momohime will rapidly draw her blade, unleashing a spherical AoE attack centered around her. Multitudes of slashes will fly all around her after which, she will leap towards the enemy to cut them down. Wall rush effect. The longer you charge, the darker the screen will go and the less you’ll hear. Charging makes the aoe larger. Mash square for more slashes ( consumes large amounts of your blade’s spirit).
    • J: *focused breathing sounds*

• Oboro Style Swordplay: Clasping the handle of her sword, she unleashes a powerful strike. Upon connecting, she follows up with a series of nimble strikes of her blade before finishing with a wide arching slash that sends the foe flying. Causes wallrush.

• Oboro Style Sliding Slash: After a couple of fast steps to gain momentum, Momohime performs a sliding attack with her blade pointed forward. After all momentum is lost or when hitting an enemy, she will finish up with an upward strike that launches the opponent away.

HP Aerial Attacks

• Oboro Style Dash Attack: A rapid dash attack. Momohime becomes a blur as she takes a sudden dash towards the opponent. Two more dashes follow upon hit, going back and forth. No tracking whatsoever. It’s a straight dash forward. the other two dashes however have intense tracking like cloud’s omnislash. The HP hit is on the last dash.  Missing the initial strike will leave Momohime fumbling in midair and open to attacks for a couple of frames before any cancels could be executed.
    • J:”Cut through!”

• Oboro Style Impalement: Like Sephiroth’s hell’s gate. The end of the hp attack has Momohime performing a spinning slash to send the enemy away, as if to clean the blood that may have soaked her blade.
    • J:” The Muramasa shall feast on your blood”

• Oboro Style Swordplay ( air): Clasping the handle of her sword, she unleashes a powerful strike. Upon connecting, she follows up with a series of nimble strikes of her blade before finishing with a falling spinning strike. If the player reaches the ground, Momohime will slam her blade on the ground and send the enemy flying upward (wall rush). If not, she’ll end the spin in one fell strike which sends the enemy crashing with a ground wall rush.
    • J:” Face my almighty Oboro Style!”

EX-Mode: All Demon Blades Acquired!
J: " With these blades, even Fate doesn’t stand a chance against me!"

EX-Effects

• Soul Salvation: Enhanced secret arts cost no spirit anymore.
  • R + square: Oboro Style 『Spirit Guard』: Momohime takes a guarding position that allows her block continuously. This quickly drains the sword’s spirit gauge.

EX-Burst: Oboro Muramasa『Pandemonium』
J: Tonight, the demons will feast on your blood!

Momohime launches an iai strike on the opponent slicing the screen and the opponent to shreds and launching them into the ex dimension. Here, the player will be prompted to find and equip the Oboro Muramasa to use it’s Secret Art 『Pandemonium』. Failing to do so will cause Momohime to use 『Waning Moon II』. Readying her sword and focusing on it, she then administers a wide arching upward slash that sends out a large vertical shockwave which tears the opponent appart.

To find and equip the Oboro Muramasa, the player first needs to press start to access the pause menu. They’ll see the pause menu from the original game  (like the image, but with kisuke replaced with Momohime on a pink background, the level being 99 and life being whatever the player’s current HP is.). From here, the player can select any of the tabs except cooking and forge, which are greyed out during battle. This will lead them to the corresponding sub menu.

From there, the player needs to go to “equipment” , then select one of the blades there and replace it by the Oboro Muramasa, which is always the last blade on the list. They then need to exit the menu by pressing circle, then again exit the pause menu. As soon as the menu closes, the game will tell you you have succeeded.

Momohime then begins focussing on the sword as countless clones jump out of the blade and dash towards the opponent, slicing them, sending blade beams, spirit projectiles, and various other attacks based on the various secret arts of the other blades. Finally, when the spirit clones recede, Momohime unsheathes the blade in a jumping slash which creates a gigantic crescent shaped shockwave, thus cutting the enemy to pieces.

NT Moveset

Spoiler

Type: Specialist

In NT, Momohime’s gimmick is based on the blade type. There are two types: Normal [N] and Large [L]. Normal blades are generally faster with lower damage . They’re not as sturdy and thus ill suited for the Oboro Style of defense but allow for nimble movements. Large blades are slower but stronger and have better defensive capacities as well as a wider area of effect. Her Ex skill allows her to freely switch between both styles.

BRV Attacks

• g.O: Oboro Style Swordplay:
    • [N] A rapid series of six consecutive slashes. Can wallrush. Has a little bit of momentum keep.
    • [L] A series of 3 slow but but powerful slashes. The last slash is a circular spinning slash that hits twice.  Better range and momentum keep then [N]. Can wallrush.

• g.^O: Oboro Style Rising Slash:
    • [N] A rapid upward slash of the sword. Puts Momohime in midair. Short recovery time. Can wallrush.
    • [L] A high reaching rising slash. As excellent upward mobility but long recovery time. Puts Momohime in midair. Can wallrush.

• g.vO: Oboro Style Crescent Moon:
    • [N] With a slash of the sword, Momohime sends out a crescent shaped disk of cutting wind. Mid range projectile with good tracking. She can keep moving while sending out the attack, as though she were gliding.
    • [L] With a wide spinning attack, she sends out a large disk that tracks slowly tracks the opponent. Deals multiple slashes on hit.

• a.O: Oboro Style Swordplay:
    • [N] A rapid series of six consecutive slashes. Can wallrush. Has a little bit of momentum keep. You’ll slowly lose height if the attack doesn’t connect.
    • [L] A series of 3 slow but but powerful slashes. The last slash is a circular spinning slash that hits twice.  Better range and momentum keep then [N]. Can wallrush. You lose height pretty fast if the hit doesn’t connect.

• a.^O: Oboro Style Charged Attack:
    • [N] Momohime jumps into a continuous vertical spinning slash. Keep pressed to keep descending. Fast execution and good control over trajectory. The initial jump allows you to hit enemies a little above you. The attack stops if you hit a wall. Can wallrush.
    • [L] Momohime jumps into a continuous vertical spinning slash. Keep pressed to keep descending. Slower execution but a continuous shockwave extends the reach of the attack. The initial jump allows you to hit enemies a little above you. The attack stops if you hit a wall. Can wallrush.

• a.vO: Oboro Style Chaos Roar:
    • [N] Focussing on her blade which shines a pale light, 6 shadow clones appear around the targeted opponent before dashing towards them while cloaked in thunder. Sends the foe flying upward.
    • [L] Momohime sends out a wave of shadow clones in front of her. She then dashes into the hit targets from closest to furthest. While the initial wave may be a bit slow, the dash itself is extremely rapid and sends foes flying. Can Wallrush.

• Dash: Oboro Style Dash Attack: [N] and [L]. Momohime becomes a blur as she dashes a short distance in any direction she wants. The blur becomes her hurtbox so anything she touches gets sliced. She can chain up to three total dash attacks at once.

HP Attacks

1. Mirrored Moon:

[N] Momohime spins around with her blade out. A small shockwave extends the reach of the attack. Great mobility but falls down rapidly while in midair. Hp attack on hit.

[L] Momohime spins around with her blade out. A large shockwave extends the reach of the attack. Slower movement but also slower descent while in midair. By leaning left and right, she can hit a little bit above and below her as well. Hp attack on hit.

2. Waning Moon:

[N]: Momohime readies her sword before delivering a high reaching uppercut slash which causes a large shockwave to speed towards the enemy. Has bit of tracking. It looks a bit like a shark fin.

[L]: Momohime readies her sword before delivering a high reaching uppercut slash which causes three large shockwaves that move in a straight line. No tracking. The three waves come out in a cone shaped area.

3. Thunderclap:

[N] and [L]: Teleport above the enemy and with a downward slash send out a powerful lightning strike. Close to no distinction between L and N. N comes out a bit faster, L has a bit larger thunder strike so more of an aoe.

4. Iai Strike:

[N]: Momohime focuses on her blade. When the square button is released, Momohime draws her Katana, unleashing a spherical AoE centered around her. Blue slashes fly all over the area shredding the opponents to pieces before large blue strikes send them flying. Charging lengthens the duration of the attack and increases the amount of hits. The strikes count as high priority projectiles so only an other HP attack can pass through it.

[L] Momohime focuses on her blade. When the square button is released, Momohime draws her Katana, unleashing a spherical AoE centered around her. Thin red slashes fly all around the AoE before large red strikes send the opponent flying. Charging increases the range of the attack and the speed of execution. The strikes count as high priority projectiles so only an other HP attack can pass through it.

Unique Ex-Skill

• Blade Switch: Momohime will swap her blade for another. If she was using a Large blade, she’ll switch to a Normal blade. If she was using a Normal blade she’ll switch to a Large blade. Switching to a normal blade grants a speed buff and extends the reach of her dodge as well as adding i-frames to it. The buffs wear out when you switch blades again. Switching to a Large blade causes your shield to gain twice as much endurance and allows you to block one HP attack without it breaking your shield.

Author's Thoughts (or something like that) 

Spoiler

Here's Momohime and Jinkuro! Though I mainly refer to her as Momohime, even if it's Jinkuro possessing her.

I had to cheat a little on the alt costumes part. None of those are actually momohime ( well except for her own clothes of course). The first alt is her sister's, Torahime. I guess she lent her her battle outfit for dissidia ? As for the second alt, it's actually Okoi, one of the four side story characters. Okoi is a cat who died trying to protect their master. She came back to life as a Nekomata and swore to avenge their myaster... I mean master. The reason for their clothe swapping is probably as payback on Jinkuro's part. It was Okoi who cursed Jinkuro to death for slaying her. Vengeance runs deep with these two.

I had thoughts for a dlc alt, which is the only time momohime wears other clothes : her hot spring outfit. Which, as you may guess, is just her in a towel. It's a bit too risky though. Let's keep this game Safe for Work 'k?

I had a lot of trouble figuring which songs to use. Muramasa has a lot of great songs to choose from. The theme for fighting against Momohime is actually the vs Yukinojo theme from the game. Yukinojo is one of the bosses and Momohime's fiance. He's a tough boss, being a samurai and capable of guarding all of your attacks until his blade breaks. As for her boss theme, it’s actually not the final boss' theme. It's the second to last boss theme, a giant dragon who usually turns out to be a pain in the player's ass. He has a lot of explosion moves which really eat away at your spirit gauge. I went for that one because the actual final boss theme ( for momohime at least) feels underwhelming compared to it.

Despite being a katana user, the 012 moveset features a lot of projectiles. Jinkuro seems to want to keep his swordsmanship to finish the opponent off. Weird how in NT he does the opposite. And that crescent moon in NT doesn’t count, since it’s supposed to be a special art.

At one point, I thought about making Momohime’s Ex skill Jinkuro’s soul transfer technique. It would force the hit opponent to swap characters with momohime. It’d be like playing hot potato on the battlefield. Always gotta keep track who has the Momohime character :p. But then I figured that’d be wayyyy too weird. Still, the idea is interesting so I’ll keep it in mind. Maybe there’s another soul swapping character waiting for this move to become his ex skill.

There we go! My third custom move set! I really hope you like Momohime and Jinkuro, as they are great combatants as well as interesting characters to follow. 
I don't really know who my next character will  be, so no hint for now, But it shouldn't take long before inspiration strikes again!

On 12/20/2017 at 7:28 PM, Liam said:

blazbluelogo-600x300.png.ac2b597f9781479a6f30c9ba2c09161a.pngHazamahazama2.png.52c39106419dff226a47d7914802a33e.png

Snake of Endless Torment

Zip around the battlefield and break your enemy's spirits with a venomous determination.

Fluff Stuff

????

About Hazama

Hazama is a former captain of the World Void Information Control Organization’s Intelligence Department. In reality, he was an artificially created human designed to be originally the host vessel for Yūki Terumi, one of the Six Heroes who brought an end to the Black Beast. He originally appeared as a non-playable character in the Story Mode of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, but starting with BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, he became a playable character. Hazama keeps a calm and quiet demeanor, pretending to be harmless and bad at fighting. However, prod him too much and his true nature as a sadist will soon show. He enjoys watching his foes suffer and always finds the time to torture them, be it physically of morally. He loves boiled eggs and has a spell to make fedoras appear out of thin air.

Costumes:

Unique Stage:

Adventus: A medium sized round platform with a large rectangular bloc in the middle of the stage. Stage transition adds the Cauldron bathing in haloed light. The outer parts of the stage will become darker.

Entrance Quotes:

• I'm... Really not much for fighting.
  • I'm Hazama, from the N.O.L. Nice to meet you.
  • Am I allowed to pass? Huh, I guess not.
  • The wheel of fate is turning...
  • (vs Tifa) Ah… Truly a sight for sore eyes.
  • (in a super bored tone) "Dispatched in mankind's darkest hour, we are knights of the blue flame"

Victory Quotes:

• Huh? Done already?
  • Hellooooo? Are you alive in there?
  • Better stay down there buddy!
  • Hih hih hih hih...

Defeat Quote:

• Ugh...
  • I WILL get you back for this!
  • I told you fighting wasn't my forte...
  • Oh dear... I lost?

Musical Themes:

012 Moves 

????

Equipable Weapon: Dagger, Throwing
Equipable Chest Armor: Clothing, Light Armor
Equipable Head Armor: Fedora ( he has a special fedora summoning spell)
Equipable Hand Armor: Parying, Bangle

Assist Attacks

• Ground BRV: Hungry Coils
  • Ground HP: Serpent’s Infernal Rapture
  • Aerial BRV: Wrathful Coils
  • Aerial HP: Serpent’s Divine Purgatory

Chase Attacks

• Neutral: He flings his hand forward, creating a sword like energy wave shaped like a snake
  • Up: flings his hand upward, creating  a sword like energy wave shaped like a snake
  • Down: flings his hand downward, creating a sword like energy wave shaped like a snake
  • HP: three dark snake heads appear behind him and lunge at the opponent

Character Gimmick: Ouroboros

When Hazama sends a foe flying, in addition to the usual chase, he can also follow up by sending out his Ouroboros. Once the chain has latched onto an enemy, one of four actions are possible: Pressing up on the D-Pad will send Hazama flying towards the enemy with an over-arching trajectory putting him right above his enemy. Pressing forward on the D-Pad will quickly send hazama flying straight towards the enemy. Pressing down on the D-Pad will cause Hazama to slam the opponent down to the ground for some damage and a wallrush. Pressing back on the D-Pad will have Hazama retract his Ouroboros, thus bringing the opponent close to him. However, using Ouroboros will consume an Ouroboros Token. ( these tokens will be displayed around the face portrait). He has three, and the the tokens recharge during the battle. Hitting the opponent speeds up the charging process a little.

BRV Ground Attacks

• Flying Fangs: Hazama jumps back as he sends a volley of small knives. has dodge frames. Low power, but can quickly be cancelled to possibly follow up with other attacks.
    • “Like that?”
  • Hungry Coils: Hazama sends out his Ouroboros upward and forward ( between 25° and 75°). If it whiffs, he’ll take a couple of frames to bring ouroboros back to him. If it hits, ouroboros grabs the opponent. Hazama then violently swings the chain in the opposite direction leading either into a chase or a wallrush if the player doesn’t react.
  • Creeping Bite: Slow standing sweep kick. As Hazama spins, he pockets both hands before suddenly slicing upward with his knife, sending the foe flying. Has chase properties.
    • “Watch your feet!”
  • Viper’s bite: A two punch combo followed by a knee strike and an upward cross slash with a knife in each hand. Has slight chase properties.  Really short range
    • “Shing!”
  • Serpent’s Slithering Strike: A low sweeping inward slash with knife followed up by an upward turning slash. Close to mid reach. Has chase properties.

BRV Aerial Attacks

• Rapid Bite: Hazama will string together a series of 5 vicious slashes with his knife. as extreme momentum keep meaning if hazama was dashing right before this attack, he’ll keep going forward during the attack. Ends with a chase.
    • In a jovial tone: “Slice and dice!”
  • Wind Serpent’s Fang: Aerial-tumbling-backward heel swinging spin kick aimed downward. Has wallrush properties.
  • Wrathful Coils: Hazama sends out his Ouroboros downward and forward ( between -25° and -75°). If it whiffs, he’ll take a couple of frames to bring ouroboros back to him. If it hits, ouroboros grabs the opponent. Hazama then violently swings the chain in the opposite direction leading either into a chase or a wallrush if the player doesn’t react.
  • Shadow Serpent: Hazama flips forward to put his leg straight out and drops down holding onto his fedora, all while having afterimages trail him and having a hidden knife on his heel be revealed for the duration. Wallrushes the enemy to the ground. Hazama recovers in a slight teeter forward as he regains balance.
  • Lunging Snake: A quick horizontal spinning move with his blade ended by a kick to send his foe flying. Extremely fast execution and recovery but has a bit of a startup. Ends with a chase or wallrush if the player doesn’t react. This moves has a really high momentum retention.

HP Ground Attacks

• Serpent’s Benediction: Hazama flings his arms forward in a wide arching manner, generating a wave of dark slithering energy thus bringing the enemy closer to him. If it hits, he uncrosses his arms and generates another wave of energy flowing upwards. With his right hand, he swipes it forward in a claw slash-like style with dark energy and immediately follows up with a backwards jumping crescent kick with dark energy trailing behind to slam the opponent to the ground. He puts his hand on his fedora before backflip kicking his opponent into the air, grabs them with Ouroboros to slam them to the ground before rapidly pulling them in and spin kicking them with all his strength.
    • “Serpent’s benediction. Urryah! We’re not done yet! Die!!”
  • Serpent’s Infernal Rapture: Hazama seemingly disappears for a moment before reappearing close to the opponent. The movement part has about four meters in range. After the movement, he kicks the opponent sky-high with an energy pillar that reaches up to the heavens. Can hit if the enemy is above Hazama at the moment of the kick.
    • “Serpent’s Infernal Rapture!”
  • Venom Sword: Hazama flings his hand forward, releasing a powerful wave of dark swordlike energy, in the shape of a serpent head. Fast and leaves few openings.
    • “Die already!”
  • Eternal Coils of the Dragon Serpent: Hazama summons a portal that snares the opponent, pulls/hooks them in with Ouroboros for a barrage of wild-rapid slashes, then summons darkness serpents to strike the foe away. Portal appears on the ground underneath opponent, and can catch airborne opponents who are low enough to the ground. Has a minimum range, so using it too close to the opponent can result in a whiff.
    • “Eternal Coils of the Dragon Serpent! Feels goooood, don’t it?!”

HP Aerial Attacks

• Serpent’s Divine Purgatory : Hazama seemingly disappears for a moment before reappearing close to the opponent. The movement part has about three meters in range horizontally, and one meter vertically. After the movement, he kicks the opponent to the ground with an energy pillar that reaches all the way to hell. Can hit if the enemy is below Hazama at the moment of the kick.
    • "Serpent's Divine Purgatory!"
  • The Serpent’s Unholy Wrath (midair): Hazama throws his fedora at the enemy bringing forth Terumi’s persona. If it misses, Hazama comes back into control and magically summons a new fedora. If it hits, magical circles will surround and restrain the opponent. Hazama/Terumi then grabs them with Ouroboros, slams them to the ground and then reels in to get there as well. He then stomps the enemy repeatedly before kicking them away. The curb stomping gets extended in ex-mode.  The initial hit has a slight curving trajectory. While the execution of the initial hit is fast, the fedora it self is not too hard to dodge.
    • Whiff: “Oops, too soon!”
    • If it hits: “And stay down!! DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE! Hihiihihi!”
  • Venom Sword (midair) : Hazama flings his hand forward, releasing a powerful wave of dark swordlike energy, in the shape of a serpent head. Fast and leaves few openings.
    • "Venom Sword!"

EX-Mode: BlazBlue Activated

• Energy Drain: Hazama emits a green aura which saps the foe's bravery if they get within reach of the aura.
  • Venomous Cruelty: Adds extra hits to some of his attacks or empowers others.  ( either through more hits dealt, or through the addition of dark energy empowering moves)

EX-Burst: "Hungry Darkness of 1000 Souls"
"Hungry Darkness of A Thousand Souls! Oh undead serpent who slew a thousand in a single night… Open thine jaw and consume mine enemies!"
(alt) "Hungry Darkness of A Thousand Souls! Well? Feels good, huh? Fall… into the depths of hell."

Hazama grabs the enemy and kicks them violently to send him to the ex dimension. There, the camera takes an angle similar to that of 2D fighting games with Hazama and the left and the enemy on the right. Inputs will be shown in the upper left corner of the screen in similar in the form of a list of combo inputs. The player has to perform the 4 highlighted moves before the timer runs out. 3 of those moves will be selected at random among the following pool:

• Quarter circle back + circle: Devouring Fang - Hazama sends a curving wave of snake-like energy along the ground with an inward-scooping knife slash.
  • Quarter circle back + triangle: Rising Fang - Outward crescent kick that moves backward via a hidden blade that sticks out on Hazama’s leading leg (and once again is trailed by snake energy).
  • Quarter circle back + square: Falling Fang - Overhead turning agile “claw slash” slamming attack with snake energy trailing.
  • Quarter circle front + x: Venom Sword - Steps forward and flings his hand upward to toss forward an energy “sword” in the form of a snake’s head.
  • Double quarter circle front + triangle: Snake's Infernal Rapture - Hazama lunges forward then kicks the opponent in the air with an energy pillar that reaches up to the heavens.
  • Half circle back then forward + circle: Eternal Coils of the Dragon Serpent - Hazama bends backwards, calling forth three large darkness serpents who strike violently at the enemy.

The last input will always be the following:

Diagonal back then half circle back then diagonal front + x: Hungry Darkness of 1000 Souls

As soon as the input is completed, this song will begin playing

A large amount of Ouroboros chains rise from the ground around Hazama in a cage formation sending the enemy upward. If they connect, Hazama bursts with energy as several snakes rise up from the ground, coalescing into a giant snake that delivers a fatal bite to the opponent. Failing any of the moves will simply trigger the last attack earlier.

NT Moves

!

Type: Assassin

Character summary and gimmick:

All of his brv attacks can be cancelled into "Ouroboros", to allow for advanced comboing potential. Each use of Ouroboros consumes an ouroboros token ( will be displayed along with the buffs). They recharge over time and a maximum of three can be held at any given time. Hazama starts with three  tokens. as for how to do it with your controller, I'll leave it to dev's to figure that out, though rumors suggest it could be mapped to R/L3

BRV Attacks

• g.O: Snake's Fang: A simple punch, followed by a knee strike and ended by a violent upward cross slash with two knives that sends foe flying.
    • "Shink!"
  • g.^O: Snake's Slithering Fang: A low sweep with the knife, followed by a kick sweep and ended by a wallrushing kick.
    • "Faceplant!"
  • g.vO: Flying Fangs: Hazama jumps backwards as he throws three knives diagonally forward. limited range but will send the foe flying.

• a.O: Rapid Fang: Four fast consecutive slashes with his knife followed up by a powerful kick as he grabs his Fedora. possible wallrush. Really close range.
    • "Slice and Dice!"
  • a.^O: Shadow serpent: Two rapid consecutive kicks, one descending kick followed by an ascending kick which sends the foe flying.
  • a.vO: Wind Serpent's Fang: Downward spin kick accentuated by green snake energy spinning along. Keeps hitting until the ground is reached. Sends the enemy flying.
    • "Wind Serpent's Fang!"

While Blocking

"Don't Get Cocky!"

Dash:

• Ouroboros: Hazama launches his chain towards the opponent. The hook will latch onto anything in it's path, even projectiles ( which will be cancelled on contact). Once it latched on, Hazama will have multiple choices:
    • By pressing x, Hazama will let go and the chain will retract instantly. From here, he can relaunch it up to three times total.
    • By pressing triangle, Hazama will rapidly pull himself towards the grapple point. He retains his momentum even after reaching the grapple point.
    • By pressing square, Hazama will pull himself towards the grapple point at un upward angle,  stopping above the grapple point
    • By pressing circle, Hazama will pull himself towards the grapple point, stopping right before it.
  • Ouroboros has stun on hit if it touches an enemy, so it's perfect to get a combo started from afar.
    • "Ouroboros!"

HP Attacks

• Snake's Infernal Rapture: Hazama lunges forward then kicks the opponent sky-high with an energy pillar that reaches up to the heavens. The kick itself deals brv damage. The hp hit comes from the energy pillar, so it can hit anyone directly above as well.  Close to mid range move with a slightly slow startup.
    • "This may sting a bit… Serpent’s Infernal Rapture!"
  • Serpent's Benediction: A four hit combo attack. Hazama first sends a curving wave of snake-like energy along the ground with an inward-scooping knife slash. Followed by an overhead turning “claw slash” slamming attack with snake energy trailing. He then links it with an outward crescent kick that moves backward via a hidden blade that sticks out of shoe launching the enemy upward. When the enemy falls down again, he finishes them off by flinging his hand forward, generating an energy "sword" shaped like a serpent. Fast startup, but close range.
    • "Devouring Fang! Falling Fang! Rising Fang! Venom Sword!!"
  • Eternal Coils of the Dragon Serpent: He places both hands on the ground to create a small portal that ensnares the opponent. He hooks them in with his Ouroboros. He assails the enemy with a flurry of wild slashes then summons darkness serpents to strike the foe away. The attack won't connect if the enemy's too close.  Really fast startup, consumes an ouroboros token.
    • "Come on over, let’s play… DIE-DIE-DIE-DIE-DIE!"
  • Hungry coils of the Dragon Serpent: ( on ground only) Hazama sends out his ouroboros to grab the opponent ( can be blocked) and subsequently pull them in to slam them on the ground. As the recoil launches them upwards, he grabs them and slams them to the ground again, repeating this process a couple of times. Once he's done, he taunts the enemy by squashing them with his feet before kicking them away with a solid punt. consumes all remaining ouroboros tokens.
    • "Hungry Coils, strike! DIE! DiE ! DIE ! DIE! DIE!!! Feels goooooooood, don't it?"

Unique Ex-Skill

BlazBlue Activate!

Activating his Bleu Grimoire, Hazama generates a green power-sapping aura which slowly drains the bravery of all enemies in range and causes them to be slower.

Author's comment (and whatever else I may be thinking of right now)

????

So, here's Hazama from BlazBlue. He's a jerk. Also, I mainly focused on NT for this one. Since his main focus back in BB was his mobility with his chains, putting him in a game were everyone can essentially fly feels pretty much pointless. But since NT's dash is a limited resource, I'm sure it'll make him a foe to be reckoned with!

His moves are based on the combos I remember from him, and since I suck at him, they're probably not the best combos. I'm sure someone with more BB experience could make this a lot better xD

Anyway, his grappling hook is his main strength. He can use it to cancel out magic projectiles, and rapidly counter attack to almost any distance. Even if his range isn't infinite, I feel like it should still be pretty good. He can follow up on an ouroboros with anything, even an hp attack, so be careful when he suddenly zips up to ya!

I wanted to include an attack where he curbstomps the enemy over and over again, but in nt, wasting time on cool things is a pretty dangerous trade. Thankfully, it works pretty well for 012.

So after finally completing his 012 moveset, I gotta admit, I'm pretty happy with this. It may feel a bit wonky, but I'm sure it's a viable concept for a character! Besides, he's worth playing just for his jerkish attitude! Only few bad guys have as much charisma as him!

Here's a hint to whom the next character I'll do may be: 

His title is " Pandemonium of Demon Blades"

I hope you liked this second Move set of mine! Hazama has some strong mobility going on so dodging his moves is vital! Feel free to share your thoughts on this moveset or any of my previous ones. Would you play Hazama in NT or 012?

So do you think yuuko terumi should be his own character or should he be hazama's ex skill?

Yuuki Terumi Should definitely be his own character. They're different enough to warrant it. Terumi is more aggressive and uses his ouroboros quite differently from Hazama who uses it more for mobility. I might make a Terumi move set someday, but not now. 

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Yuuki Terumi Should definitely be his own character. They're different enough to warrant it. Terumi is more aggressive and uses his ouroboros quite differently from Hazama who uses it more for mobility. I might make a Terumi move set someday, but not now. 

So hazama would definitely be with spiritus, so who is his materia counterpart...well I guess it has to be ragna but hey 

4 minutes ago, ScionOfLight said:

So hazama would definitely be with spiritus, so who is his materia counterpart...well I guess it has to be ragna but hey 

Actually I made a Ranga moveset (here) as a counterpart for his Hazama moveset. 

image.png.3f0387e996be79ef5d70eef57f539f44.pngimage.png.8c1f35f004dc0190f114c68b6bb911fb.pngLady Oichi
Uncontrollable Waking Nightmare 

Make them live through a living nightmare as the begrudging hands of the deceased toy with their lives. 

Fluff Stuff

Spoiler

About Oichi:

Melancholic and insecure, Oichi is a tragic character of the warring states period of Japan. Sister to Oda Nobunaga, known as the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven, and wife to Azai Nagamasa, a young warlord who married her to soothe the political tensions between the Azai Clan and the Oda Clan, Oichi slowly lost her mind as battles raged and Oda forced her to commit atrocious crimes. It only got worse when he killed Oichi's Husband whom she loved dearly. When her Nobunaga died in the Honno-ji incident is when she truly lost her mind. Possessing supernatural powers, her weak will and depressed mindset caused those powers to take control of her causing her to think that it is all a simple nightmare hoping she will soon wake up. 

Conflict of the Gods:

She was originally summoned by Chaos and quickly fell under the influence of Kefka. The mad mage controlled her and used her to wreak havoc until Terra rescued her and pleaded Cosmos to let Oichi fight for her. Oichi's  weak willed nature caused her to simply follow whomever asked her to, switching sides multiple times during the various conflicts that raged on. She eventually disappeared in one of the conflicts prior to 012. 

Cosmetics

Costumes

• First Costume: Blooming Red Nightmare [The dress and armor she wears in battle. They have seen countless battles]
  • Second Costume: Deep Blue Dream [Blue robes belonging to an age now past. they remind Oichi of her husband]
  • Third Costume: Faded Golden Reverie [An outfit Oichi would wear for celebratory events]

Weapons

• First Weapon: Grudge Hands [Shadowy hands with an ethereal feel. Deep hatred causes them to move on their own]
  • Second Weapon: Cursed Hands [Each nail is a curse for the world to wither away.]
  • Third Weapon: His Hands [Whose hands these are, only Oichi knows.]

Stage 

• Kanegasaki Nightmare: It's a circular map with a medium sized staircase going down on the south end. The staircase is surrounded by cliffs which go slightly above the main part of the stage. The staircase is surrounded by bright red flowers. The main part of the stage is a rectangle surrounded by crumbling walls on the west, north and north-west side. The east and north-east sides are surrounded by the remains of an old castle. The castle can be scaled and its roof can be stood upon. When the fight begins, the stage is bathing in the darkness of the night. The moon slowly sinks as the timer progresses. At stage transition, the sun slowly comes up, illuminating the stage and bathing it in a blinding light. 

Quotes

Entrance Quotes:

• You're scaring me... Go away. 
  • Can you hear them? The voices of the dead...
  • (VS Terra): "You too are a puppet, aren't you?" 
  • VS Cecil "You live in both Darkness and Light.... Can I do it too?"

Victory Quotes:

• Let me go back to sleep now...
  • Slumber in a restless nightmare.
  • You too shall join me in my rest.

Defeat Quote:

• I... don't want.. to die...
  • You're so cruel...
  • I... failed...

Unique Quotes

• "How cruel you must be.... Dragging me from my slumber into the light..." 
  • "I can't see anything."  
  • "Every way you go, I'll follow... If you try to run, I'll catch you. I won't rest until you're on your deathbed." 
  • "Just a dream, just a dream, just a dream, just a dream..." 
  • "Let me sleep... Won't somebody please put me to sleep?"
  • "Every single person should vanish from this world."
  • "Such a krook... He should be sentenced to death." 
  • "The darkest hands clutch a heart of stone, squeezing it oh so gently, strangling it oh so slowly"
  • "Oh how beautiful... The color of nothingness." 
  • "I have found a purpose for my life... I am to take you far, far down; so deep you shall never return."

Musical Themes

012 Moveset

Spoiler

Oichi is only available as a DLC Assist character. Gimme your money

Assist Attacks

• Ground BRV: Soothing Grasp: A dark puddle forms underneath  the enemy's feet from which a gigantic tenebrous hand rises and grabs the opponent, crushing them in its palm to deal brave damage. After a while, the hand will throw the enemy away. Causes "chase". 

• Ground HP: Dance, Hands of the Departed" : Oichi sways left then right, causing myriad hands to bloom underneath her and grab the opponent in a similar swaying motion. Once in the hand's clutches, they will suck the enemy's life energy out of them, dealing bravery damage and regenerating a little bit of the player's HP. The hands then tear the enemy appart and throw him away. 

• Aerial BRV: Crush their skulls: A gigantic hand bursts from the ground, hitting and lifting the opponent up to Oichi before grabbing her and rapidly dragging her to the ground. Causes a ground wallrush. 

• Aerial HP:  Fly, wingless Birdie: Two gigantic hands sprout on her back, forming wing-like appendices. She then rapidly flies towards the enemy and only stops when she hits a wall. Deals continuous brv damage. 

NT Moveset

Spoiler

Type: Vanguard
Her gimmick is her independant hands. By pressing the guard button plus a direction and the bravery button, her hands will initiate an attack on their own, independently of what she herself is doing. It works with a charge system, similar to CoD and Terra's. After a set amount of time, a dark aura will surround her, indicating she can use an independent action. Oichi can use it while she's attacking, guarding, dodging, dashing, etc. She can't use it when's getting hit, dead, or recoiling/flinching, etc.

Independant Braves:

• G/A.O: Gentle Embrace: A gigantic (roughly 4 Onion Knights tall and one and a half Onion Knight wide) hand bursts out of the ground in a violent punch before hitting the ground all around it. It has a medium range and will attempt to burst out underneath Oichi's target. The initial movement causes foes underneath the hand to be thrown upward. It then slams down to the ground haphazardly, without targeting anything. It'll keep hitting around it for a moment. Getting hit by the second part causes the foe to flinch, similarly to Emperor's meteor. There's a much higher chance of getting out though since the movements are widespread. 

• G/A.^O: Loving Farewell: Two gigantic hands appear to the sides of Oichi's target before colliding. The initial hit sends the foe a short distance away. The two hands, now clasped together, generate friction, which sucks nearby opponents in. Like the other attacks, it'll cause foes to flinch. Here however they take continued damage and are stuck inside the hands. Long range, but shorter duration. 

• G/A.vO: Sweet Caress: Causes small hands to slice away all around Oichi. Like the previous attacks, it causes the foes to flinch, though only lightly here. The attacks are again haphazard and not targeted. Has the longest duration but the shortest range of the three. The AoE is spherically around Oichi, so it can hit opponents immediately above or underneath her as well. 

BRV Attacks

• G.O: Cut their throats open: Series of clawing swipes performed by small hands. They follow Oichi's gestures: Left hand swipe, right hand swipe, upward swipe with the left hand, crashing movement with both hands and finally a strong upward blow which sends foes flying. Long combo string with slight movement. Strong wallrush at the end. 

• G.^O: Devour their intestines: A gigantic hand appears behind Oichi and moves forward in a grasping motion. Then, another gigantic hand appears behind the enemy, performing the same move but this time towards Oichi. Then, a third hand performs a large sweeping move in front of Oichi to send any enemies in her vicinity away. The first two hands have a medium reach, the third one is closer ranged but has a strong wallrush potency.Has some decent AoE and good wallrush capabilities.  

• G.vO: Break their legs apart: A colonnade of hands bursts from underneath Oichi, carrying her up into the air. From the rising hands then burst forth fists which cause any opponents close by to be sent flying. Leaves Oichi up in the air, can cause wallrush. 

• A.O: Wring their necks out: Series of clawing swipes performed by small hands. They follow Oichi's gestures: Downward left swipe, downward right swipe, two handed tearing movement from inside-out finished by another hand grabbing the opponent's head and throwing them away (grab and throw both deal brv damage). Long combo string with slight movement. Strong wallrush at the end. 

• A.^O: Tear their limbs off: Two arms arms slice diagonally in front of Oichi at a close to medium range, then two more arms tear the opponent in a backwards swipe movement before larger limbs swipe around Oichi to send foes around her flying. Good AoE, hits around her thanks to the long limbs and ends with some decent wallrush possibilities.  

• A.vO: Crush their skulls: A gigantic hand bursts from the ground, hitting and lifting enemies underneath Oichi before grabbing her and rapidly dragging her to the ground. Essentially a dunking attack but with a startup underneath the character. This move puts Oichi in a "knocked down" position. 

• Dash: Fly, wingless birdie: Two gigantic hands sprout on her back, forming wing-like appendices. Keeping the O button pressed allows her to fly a short distance in a downward arc, harming any foe in her way. Releasing the button causes the wings to collapse on her, throwing foes in front of her forward for a possible wallrush. 

HP Attacks

• Dance, Hands of the Departed: Oichi swings left and right, and so do the myriad hands blooming underneath and around her. They suck in nearby enemies and, if they grab one, the hold him up above her, forming a cage around  Oichi. There, the hands will suck out the life of the opponent before tearing them apart and freeing Oichi. the longer the square button is held, the more damage it deals. Oichi recovers small amounts of HP after each hit of the attack.

• Open, Doors of the Netherworld: Oichi falls to the ground, doodling in the dirt when a black puddle forms under the enemy's feet. it then turns into a whirlpool of darkness with the occasional hand desperately grasping out of it. It slowly sucks opponents in before exploding in a burst of putrid darkness as a gigantic hand violently bursts out of it. Deals no brave damage but has strong suction. Oichi can move once the portal is set. 

• Destroy, Flames of Pandemonium: Two portals appear on Oichi's sides, after a short delay, both fire a long range beam of purple energy. Deals no bravery dmg and is relatively fast compared to her other hps. 

• Grudge, Will of the Underworld: A barrage of hands manifests in front of Oich to protect her from incoming bravery attacks. Upon successfully blocking an attack, a gigantic hand will materialize above the opponent and squash them almost instantly. Global range, the hp portion is extremely rapid. 

Unique Ex-Skill: Slumber in the depths of hell...

Darkness floods forth from her shadow, as a myriad of small hands seize her and drag her to the depths. A large Hand comes out, clutching Oichi. The mass of darkness moves around, sucking its foes in, causing them to live the nightmare Oichi is stuck in. After a moment, a blast of darkness sends the trapped foes flying, and Oichi is left lying down on the ground before dark hands forcibly make her stand up so she can keep fighting.  It has strong absorption and deals continuous damage to enemies sucked in. Oichi herself is invulnerable during the attack. 

Author's Thoughts (or something like that) 

Spoiler

After a long time of mainly playing Dissidia NT, I'm finally back with a long overdue Custom Moveset!!!!! HOORAAAAAAAY!!!!!

So yeah! Here's Lady Oichi! Back in the original game, I loved the fact she could essentially multi task on the battlefield. It was a cool character gimmick and I'm sure it'd work quite well in NT. Maybe. She's been in development for quite a while. I had her in mind back in october but I got so caught up in both my exams and NT that I just kept putting it off.  It was a lot of trouble finding good pictures for her weapons and costumes. Few games of this series were actually released outside of Japan, so that's probably why. It was also troublesome coming up with Hp attacks since, coming from a dynasty warriors-like game, she only has so many moves to work with. 

So, I didn't really explicit it in the moveset, but for her braves, Oichi actually "mimes" the gestures the hands do. For the HPs and independent actions however, she doesn't. In the original game there was always this ambiguity of  whether she was controlling the hands or if the hands were controlling her. That's what I tried portraying here. 

For 012, I decided to only make her an assist. I just don't see the independant action work well there. Besides, Kuja already has independant magic during his trance. Though, if people really want it, I could make one. I just doubt it'll be anything good. 

As far as next characters go, I'll give a try to Captain Falcon since it was requested. 

Edited by Liam

2 minutes ago, Kebbles said:

Liam you're a massive weeb, now do captain falcon

Sure, I can give it a try. but let me finish this one first.