• Similar Content

• By Chris Shade
      So, being the idiot that I am, I was unaware of this website being a thing. I see a few of the other people I know from the Dissidia Forums here. All my mods are added in.
      So as homage to Square-Enix for making this game, this post is dedicated to mods using characters from their works.
      Final Form Sora
      Vanitas Remnant and Nightmare Armored Ventus
      Advent Children Cloud
      EX Weapons Dancer Bartz
      Kingdom Hearts 1 Riku
      Keyblade Armor Mod Pack
      Freelancer Bartz
      Struggle Champion Roxas
      Crisis Core and FF7Remake Style Cloud
      Shinra Infantry Cloud
    • By Mark SUCCerberg
      Just a compilation of all the mods I downloaded
      None of these were made by me, it's just the mods i've managed to get before (and after) the forums went down
      Can't credit al the authors because I don't know them all (can only name Krauss and Chris Shade off the top of my head)
      If any of the authors has any problem with me uploading their mods, please tell me
    • By Haussenkraft
      After being persuaded by some people in both YT and FB, I think it's time I make a thread here

Do note that not all of the mods I made back then will be here, reasons being I'm either too lazy to add the rest or they need to be updated

Will be arranging by series

Type-Moon (Part 1)

• By Windblast
      Since the old Dissidia forum site is either down or expired, so I have to make a new one here.
      I'll transfer all of my content here, anytime whenever I'm ready.
    • By TheyCallMeMoogle
      I'm sorry if this is super common knowledge for you guys, but I'm not in the modding community. I want to add these Kingdom Hearts characters I have downloaded onto a PSP for my brother. I've been trying on my own for 2 months to no avail. I've watched countless YouTube videos and none of them have helped me. I have everything on the PSP (the ISO and game), it runs and everything. However, I just can't seem to get these characters. He's my little brother and really into Kingdom Hearts, so it would be super cool if someone could help me out. I'll provide screenshots of my PSP files, as to provide a visual aid. In case I end up doing something wrong or if I did something wrong.
      I have the first DLC pack for the characters added, but I was told by a YouTuber that I wouldn't need the others. I have HxD downloaded from a previous tutorial, but I don't know if it's necessary, as some of the "read me"s in the character packs say to just copy the files.
      If I need to provide more screenshots, I can.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.