Question

Hello!

I'm sorry if this is super common knowledge for you guys, but I'm not in the modding community. I want to add these Kingdom Hearts characters I have downloaded onto a PSP for my brother. I've been trying on my own for 2 months to no avail. I've watched countless YouTube videos and none of them have helped me. I have everything on the PSP (the ISO and game), it runs and everything. However, I just can't seem to get these characters. He's my little brother and really into Kingdom Hearts, so it would be super cool if someone could help me out. I'll provide screenshots of my PSP files, as to provide a visual aid. In case I end up doing something wrong or if I did something wrong.

I have the first DLC pack for the characters added, but I was told by a YouTuber that I wouldn't need the others. I have HxD downloaded from a previous tutorial, but I don't know if it's necessary, as some of the "read me"s in the character packs say to just copy the files.

If I need to provide more screenshots, I can.

1.png

2.png

3.png

2 answers to this question

Are the mods your trying to install in Edat format already?, if so you can place them within the ULUS10566

But if there not in Edat format use this link below it can create Edat dlcs from Gmo and Gim formats for you to place in the ULUS10566. I hope this helps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Azrael
      I have been out of the game for awhile. I am playing Dissidia  Duodecim on PPSSPP on my Windows Laptop.

I would like to know, step by step, how to properly use a Seifer GIM and GMO to import a Seifer MOD over the Squall character.

Please understand I'm just a lil' ol' redneck from Oklahoma and soldier boy. I ain't the most edgemucated when it comes to coding and so forth. If anyone has the patience and willingness to help me, I would greatly appreciate it.
    • By JoeLaCascade93
      Hey hi hello, i am a new player in dissidia nt and after completing the story i am planning to start the ranked multiplayer mode.
      Since i dont have a team and i will surely be with random persons i am looking for some mentor tips. I think it can help anyone for any stage of ranked.
      For those who are ready to help can you post your advices and your identity like this:

Main Character:
      Advices for this character:
      Advices for this type of class:
      Advices for team strategy:
      Advices to progress(moves, thinking etc...):

Thanks and sorry if it is wrote in a weird way i am not really good in english( french guy ya know). ^^
    • By iruzu kamakura
      I just remembered playing this old mobile Game called before crisis core Game about the Turks and also watched a hitman reborn anime and it Gave me so modding ideas when I learn to mod 
      Before crisis turk mods:
      Rod over van
      Two gun over squall
      Shotgun over laguna
      Martial arts male over jecht 
      Martial arts female over Tifa 
      Katana over sep
      Knife over Zidane
      Nunchaku over Bartz
      Hitman reborn mods:
      Tsuna over Bartz
      Future Gokudera Hayato over squall
      Future Takeshi Yamamoto over sep
      Future Ryohei Sasagawa over jecht
      Future Kyoya Hibari over gabranth
      Future lamb over gilgamesh
      And I'm also looking for (cissnei and elena models)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.