Haussenkraft's Mod Collection

9 hours ago, GenesisGamma6 said:

I thought you had an Altera done already in her default costume? You releasing as a pack or something? 

Looking forward to Sol Badguy.

Yeah she'll be in both of those outfits

Normal and Casual Altera will be Tidus and Squall respectively

Also going to redo her normal outfit from the beginning using her Extella model because of reasons

11 hours ago, Black-magic13 said:

That woman  right below the little girl with pink hair.... She has a blue dress outfit right? Or am i mistaken cause she looks so familiar.  btw they all look so great! 

Shibuya Rin from Im@s and yes she has that blue outfit which is the default outfit from the Starlight Stage mobage.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Chris Shade
      So, being the idiot that I am, I was unaware of this website being a thing. I see a few of the other people I know from the Dissidia Forums here. All my mods are added in.
      So as homage to Square-Enix for making this game, this post is dedicated to mods using characters from their works.
      Final Form Sora
      Vanitas Remnant and Nightmare Armored Ventus
      Advent Children Cloud
      EX Weapons Dancer Bartz
      Kingdom Hearts 1 Riku
      Keyblade Armor Mod Pack
      Freelancer Bartz
      Struggle Champion Roxas
      Crisis Core and FF7Remake Style Cloud
      Shinra Infantry Cloud
    • By Mark SUCCerberg
      Just a compilation of all the mods I downloaded
      None of these were made by me, it's just the mods i've managed to get before (and after) the forums went down
      Can't credit al the authors because I don't know them all (can only name Krauss and Chris Shade off the top of my head)
      If any of the authors has any problem with me uploading their mods, please tell me
    • By Windblast
      Since the old Dissidia forum site is either down or expired, so I have to make a new one here.
      I'll transfer all of my content here, anytime whenever I'm ready.
    • By TheyCallMeMoogle
      I'm sorry if this is super common knowledge for you guys, but I'm not in the modding community. I want to add these Kingdom Hearts characters I have downloaded onto a PSP for my brother. I've been trying on my own for 2 months to no avail. I've watched countless YouTube videos and none of them have helped me. I have everything on the PSP (the ISO and game), it runs and everything. However, I just can't seem to get these characters. He's my little brother and really into Kingdom Hearts, so it would be super cool if someone could help me out. I'll provide screenshots of my PSP files, as to provide a visual aid. In case I end up doing something wrong or if I did something wrong.
      I have the first DLC pack for the characters added, but I was told by a YouTuber that I wouldn't need the others. I have HxD downloaded from a previous tutorial, but I don't know if it's necessary, as some of the "read me"s in the character packs say to just copy the files.
      If I need to provide more screenshots, I can.

• By iruzu kamakura
      I have milkshape but I'm new at it so if I learn how to use it these are the future mods I'm gonna make 
      Persona 1 Mc over wol 
      persona 2 mc over jecht
      persona 5 mc over lighting
      Knuckles over jecht 
      vector over gilgamesh 
      charm over shan
      espio over onion knight
      Persona 4 adachi over Kefka
      Persona 4 yosuke over Zidane 
      persona 4 kanji over jecht
      persona 4 chief over prise
      persona 4 yukiko over Terra
      Kh2 Seifer over squall
      Vocaliod length over Bartz
      tales of legendia senel over Tifa
      The bouncer sion over Tifa 
      .Hack haseo over Zidane 
      .hack Tsukasa over emperor 
      .hack kite over Zidane
      Tales of synphonia dawn aster over Bartz 
      fate/extra Lee shu wen over Tifa 
      Pts shikamaru over Vann 
      Pts neji over prise
      Pts Kiba over Zidane 
      Pts Choji over gilgamesh 
      Pts chunin sasuke over jecht
      And that'd pretty much the mods I'm gonna make once I learn how to use noesis because most of them are from model-resources.com and let me know if these are some good ideas to anyone :3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.