Here we will keep an updated list of the rankings. Please note teams who did not participate in any ladders leading up to the minors,will automatically receive last seed. These rankings will not account for that. The data is still new and hopefully this will push people to play more.

This is the team rankings as of right now. Updated 02/28/2018.

Capture.PNG Team.PNG

Edited by JT

Throwing a little incentive in the mix. Team that makes first place seed gets 30$ via PayPal. Any teams that finish the four weeks with over 25 matches regardless of your placings. Will receive 10$ via PayPal. @teams  
Let's get some games going. 

Edited by JT

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By PromisedOath
      Newer players may need to run through some clips twice, as I assume you have basic knowledge of various mechanics I go over (Ex: Crystal spawn in 30 secs) But it should hopefully be enjoyable and informative to players of all levels. In crystal now and I still use this in all of my  matches. 
    • By BumblebeeC0dy
      Hey all,
      Am hosting EGO (Electronic Gaming Open's) first online tournament and since I am loving Dissidia and want to push this game further, I'm happy to announce our first online event. This is small scale and has a small cash prize and is only open to Europeans but would be fun to show the European side of Dissidia. If you're enjoying Dissidia, have a team and want to compete against the rest of the EU, then sign up!
    • By JT
      Posting this for a friend to see what kind of local scene we would have in Florida. This post is intended to see how much interest we could garnish for a side bar at Ceo. This is for anyone that thinks they could make it to Florida to attend an event.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.