HYNE

Site feedback

49 posts in this topic

It's perfect, nothing to add. Also, a side note... I remember you *sigh*ing over the fact Dissidia.info's forum got little activity back then. I just want you to know that I really enjoyed the thread wherein you invited people to post their Dissidia's career. I wish I posted mine at the time, but I was too scared of Spyder's reaction since he made apparent in a private chat I had with him he didn't like your site and, unlike Kayarine & Khellendros, I was concerned that would have caused my demotion. However, that one thread was an inspiration for my manifesto.

Edited by Narolf

Sure, we'll make that thread again. It's a great way for people to introduce themselves, thanks for reminding me of that one.

Yeah, because the staff mostly post important stuff which shouldn't be subjected to someone potentially feeling negative about it. We're not here for the points, but to give you the best possible experience.

That said, the system isn't yet set in stone, there's a Like, Upvote and Upvote/Downvote version of it. I set the upvote/downvote as I feel it could have merit.

I thought as much, thanks. I would appreciate it if there were an option to disable the rich text editor and enter BB-code's tags directly, similarly to Mognet Central's.

I'm not sure what you mean, but the software uses CKEditor and the BBCode is in the toolbar, easy to use.

test

Nevermind then, I just misunderstood how it works. Sorry.

Edited by Narolf

The thing is, I wasn't sure the tags work straight if manually typed, as they don't appear using the tool-bar's buttons.

I really appreciate the design of this website. It’s gorgeous.

I also think it’s nice to have multiple forums for the new game. I can only see good stuff coming from here :)

Not really much else I can say for now since I am still very new to this place, but I’ll be looking forward to how it grows!

I would make The Dissidia Forums' official channel an affiliate if I were you. You asked me in private to stop ranting about DF, so I will concede their channel is excellent. I can forgive the fact they take more than six months to upload replays just because no censorship is applied there.

Edited by Narolf

Really nice theme on the website :D
also, its very simplistic, and it feels easy to find what you are looking for, when checking around the forums ^^b
I was wondering a bit though, would it be an idea to add a tab, that links directly towards the twitch channel for the forums? :O
Other than that, nothing but positive things I can think about regarding the website :D

2 hours ago, Zerno said:

Really nice theme on the website :D
also, its very simplistic, and it feels easy to find what you are looking for, when checking around the forums ^^b
I was wondering a bit though, would it be an idea to add a tab, that links directly towards the twitch channel for the forums? :O
Other than that, nothing but positive things I can think about regarding the website :D

Good idea, thanks for the feedback.

3 hours ago, Zerno said:

Mhm. Along with that, a button that directs to DF's Discord channel would be optimal as well.

Love the forum's design overall and hope this place becomes active one day.

Since I'm poor as hell and only have my phone -

I LOVE THIS SITE. It's so good on my phone. Keep it up Hyne.

By the way, good business move on removing the downvote button. Problems in regards to neg reps are the last thing we need, lol.

14 hours ago, Cherub said:

Since I'm poor as hell and only have my phone -

I LOVE THIS SITE. It's so good on my phone. Keep it up Hyne.

When are you getting a pc

29 minutes ago, Cherub said:

#Soon

No Soon™ enough! I miss my witch!