HYNE

Your Dissidia biography (aka the introduction thread)

54 posts in this topic

Been playing since the JPN release of the first Dissidia. Been trying to get back into it recently.

It's very nice to see some familiar faces here from the other forums.

On 5/11/2017 at 10:34 PM, Dark-Lumina said:

Been playing since the JPN release of the first Dissidia. Been trying to get back into it recently.

It's very nice to see some familiar faces here from the other forums.

Welcome, man! It's awesome to see you! :)

Been into the Final Fantasy series since...far longer than I can clearly remember.

Been playing the Dissidia series since 2010, but I only was able to get into Duodecim within the last six months.

Most people here have avatars from the Final Fantasy series; mine is a face made with RPG Maker VX Ace Character Generator and edited using GIMP (for features not implemented with the generator).

Yes, I love making my own games, and recreating other games as much if not more than I like playing them. I love the modding community for this and other reasons.

I am a writer, mostly fiction and fan fiction, and I have covered Dissidia in several of my fan fictions.

I even went so far as to create the beginning of the cycle, with a lot more characters than just the thirty-two (technically thirty-one), with a lot of them being from outside the series at the beginning (a topic of its' own).

I am also a musician; I'm the only member of my group (positions open!) as of now, but word to the faint-of-heart...

We're not pop or Top40 money thieving crap, no we are hardcore, screaming in-your-face, Slam Metal. We are...KARMA B*TCHES.

And that is all...for now...

5 hours ago, Amyrakunejo said:

Yes, I love making my own games, and recreating other games as much if not more than I like playing them. I love the modding community for this and other reasons.

I am a writer, mostly fiction and fan fiction, and I have covered Dissidia in several of my fan fictions.

Sweet, I'm on a similar road. Welcome!