Aegis Runestone

final fantasy record keeper
Final Fantasy Record Keeper

426 posts in this topic

So... how about that Green Hunt?

I thought there would be more greens dropped, but...

eh-hipster-lisa-simpson-los-simpson-Favi

...At least it's some good EXP.

Good news is, we get the bonus FF9 battles today. The event ultimates and the MP raids. Apparently Kuja's the MP boss.

I thought there would be more greens dropped, but...

eh-hipster-lisa-simpson-los-simpson-Favi

...At least it's some good EXP.

Good news is, we get the bonus FF9 battles today. The event ultimates and the MP raids. Apparently Kuja's the MP boss.

There are Ochus that drop 1000 greens a kill. It's worth it. Some people are buying out those 100k Stamina Shards at last because of this event.

By the end of the event, they'll have enough to buy only one or two shards at most, unless they decide to dump their mythril into them :/

By the end of the event, they'll have enough to buy only one or two shards at most, unless they decide to dump their mythril into them :/

Uhhh... I bet they HAVE been refreshing. Why not? The event gives just a little less EXP than a Sundaily and you'll get more greens than a daily.

I'm saving mythril for more important things. Besides, when the dailies refresh, we're going to have a daily strictly for greens. So it's not like we're going to lose our one chance. :P

Where The Heart Lies Ultimate - Ultimate++ :

Multiplayer Black Waltzes Ultimate+ - Apocalypse :

Last minute pull on XIII banner 2 :

Edited by deathcloud

That awkward moment when you're in a d200 dungeon, and someone's default SB wins the battle. lmao
This is technically the first d200 dungeon I've won going solo, so far.

c53e3d23-ce62-3e6a-90c2-6a3dc44e3044.jpg

by the way, I'm not sure what's going on with this site, but the spoiler tag isn't showing up for me anymore, otherwise I'd put that pic in a spoiler.

Edited by DJVD

It's missing for me, too! D:

But that IS pretty freakin' hilarious. LOL! XD Good job on the dungeon.

FF X Torment Part 1 Non CM + Part 2 Mastered :

DU 28 Lucky Draw :

Edited by deathcloud

After finding out there's actually a chance of getting an OSB or BSB relic in the half-off (despite what the banner said), I caved in. And look, ANOTHER FF8 relic. I swear, FF8 loves me. ._. I guess I know whose MC3 I'm breaking next time.

What's funny is that after making a new JP account, this was the first relic I pulled.

jmCcwhs.jpg

Hmm.... So first I get Beatrix's BSB, then Minfilia's and now Selphie. I guess I'll be making a semi Holy team and see how that goes o:

NICE, DJVD! :D

I caved and pulled, (Un)Lucky Dungeon Draws never worked out for me, but...

FYRQfVC.png

FF9 Synergy and something for Kuja! Cool! My Villain Party just powered up!

Hey, Deathcloud! How do you keep using the Spoiler Tag?

Edited by Aegis Runestone

After finding out there's actually a chance of getting an OSB or BSB relic in the half-off (despite what the banner said), I caved in. And look, ANOTHER FF8 relic. I swear, FF8 loves me. ._. I guess I know whose MC3 I'm breaking next time.

What's funny is that after making a new JP account, this was the first relic I pulled.

jmCcwhs.jpg

Funny, I wished it loved me more. I didn't get any FF8 weapons in the half-off, just Vivi's super and Alphanaud's Burst... but I don't use either of them. Funnily enough, I already have Sephie Burst mode, can't remember when I got it.

@Deraj8 @DJVDI know, right? FF4 seems to love me the most (I have the most relics there), but I have no issue with that. :3 Though, I really want more synergy for other realms. My FF8 synergy is awful, for example.

And guys, about the Green Hunt, it apparently returns with EVERY FF9 event. I've also been reading the GameFAQs Record Keeper forum (don't knock it, that place is filled with nice people who know what they are talking about. I think I've seen one troll there since I started playing back in May of last year) that people are scoring on the Green Hunt and they are buying out the Stamina Shards with ease. They also give good EXP. Not as much as a Sundaily (and obviously, don't replace it with a Sundaily), but if you need greens, do the Green Hunt Event whenever you can. I've been able to buy TWO Major Orbs this round because of it.

OH! And the spoiler button is fixed now, I let Hyne know about the issue in the Site Feedback and they fixed it. :)

Edited by Aegis Runestone

Whether they return for every FF9 event or not, there's still going to be a daily dungeon strictly for greens in the future. JP has it, and the 120 stamina dungeon offers a LOT of greens, from what I've heard.

So I found a list of the relics happening in the next Nightmare dungeons.

Spoiler

XHLwWYR.jpg

THAT KEEPER'S TOME... I really want it, but considering there are SO MANY relics possible to grab, and I could go for only two 11-pulls, my chances of getting it would be slim to none. I'll skip this one :(

You better prepare your wallet, then ;) You gonna empty your bank account by the time you get what you want lol

My wallet is ready.

Also, I honed Meteor to R2. I HAVE NO REGRETS! XD

Spoiler

I can also hone Full Break to R3... should I do it? Some people have and they say they don't regret it at all.

Yeah, definitely hone Full Break to r3! I don't care about Meteor tho, but congrats lol

I just realized I might want to go after Penelo's BSB, if I'm gonna make a Holy-based team. Oddly, Penelo would be the powerhouse in my team if I pulled for her! Fortunately, her BSB is in the 2nd anniversary banner, so I'll try pulling for her... Unless DeNA decides to be retarded by taking out one of the best Holy BSB relics in the game from the banner >:(

My goodness... the FFT event is coming.

You know what's after that event, right?

FF4 Cid.

Paladin Cecil OSB WILL BE MINE!

Spoiler

I'm so glad my job pays well

Hope you get what you want. If you gonna get his OSB, just remember to use his BSB first and then his OSB. Just cuz. You already know that though lol.
Also, I JUST found out Cecil's OSB is a ranged attack. Even better! Stick him in the back row! :D

There still isn't a single OSB I want yet, except Noctis's, when he comes out.

Woohoo, cleared the U+ in the event. Got my MC3 and spent it on Selphie :3

Spoiler

my second time clearing a d200 dungeon by myself :3
The solo raid was actually more challenging than the Black Waltzes, even with the Holy vulnerability.

Edited by DJVD