Aegis Runestone

final fantasy record keeper
Final Fantasy Record Keeper

420 posts in this topic

So I did the relic draw with increased chances for edea and quistis relics aaaaaand I got just one god damn 5* just a single one. Selphie weapon, forgot the name but restores large amount of hp to the group and lets them evade 1 magic attack. I was in need of a healer and especially a group heal so this definitely comes in handy.....But I dont have Selphie and I have no Soul of a hero left lmao. But hey, #soon. So it's definitely something useful. I should really get on to getting those passive abilities that djvd listed a few posts ago to increase soul gauge build. I guess that way I can pretty much overpower the whole classic game once I can constantly push out -SBs

though i must say I am quite...QUITE salty about this draw. Just one 5 star for 50 mythril. That's disappointing :(

Oh you're talking about Dreamstage. It's a decent SB. Avoiding magical attacks are great, even if it's one time per use.

And if it makes you feel any better, I saw someone post their draw that had two of Fujin's knife and nothing else. And Fujin's knife is one of the worst relics on the banner. 

Though if I were you, I'd start saving up mythril for the 2nd anniversary event. A lot of good SBs are going to be in the banners, and you can't go wrong in pulling on any of the banners there. That's just my suggestion though, do whatever you want. :P

1 hour ago, Cherub said:

So I did the relic draw with increased chances for edea and quistis relics aaaaaand I got just one god damn 5* just a single one. Selphie weapon, forgot the name but restores large amount of hp to the group and lets them evade 1 magic attack. I was in need of a healer and especially a group heal so this definitely comes in handy.....But I dont have Selphie and I have no Soul of a hero left lmao. But hey, #soon. So it's definitely something useful. I should really get on to getting those passive abilities that djvd listed a few posts ago to increase soul gauge build. I guess that way I can pretty much overpower the whole classic game once I can constantly push out -SBs

though i must say I am quite...QUITE salty about this draw. Just one 5 star for 50 mythril. That's disappointing :(

If you joined about 4 months back, you'd be really salty because there used to be a chance of pulling 0/11 5* relics and up.

Cutting Winds Soaring Lightning U - U++ :

Spoiler

Multiplayer Bahamut U+ - Apocalypse :

Spoiler

Edited by deathcloud

9 hours ago, DJVD said:

Though if I were you, I'd start saving up mythril for the 2nd anniversary event. A lot of good SBs are going to be in the banners, and you can't go wrong in pulling on any of the banners there. That's just my suggestion though, do whatever you want. :P

I might as well just listen to you. It's kinda har tbh since this relic draw has increased chances for Edea relics which I really want but urgh. Just gonna end up with a single relic anyway and then it's gonna be some sword or so urgh. 

Edited by Cherub

I missed the FF1 event. I only managed to beat two Elite Dungeons. I think I'm getting bored... and frustrated because I feel like I'm hitting a wall where all I can do is dailies and the Mote Dungeons are too hard for me to get my 4* Motes and I have pretty much NO time to coordinate multiplayer fights due to real life (my job, chores, etc). ;_;

On 2/20/2017 at 9:41 PM, Aegis Runestone said:

I missed the FF1 event. I only managed to beat two Elite Dungeons. I think I'm getting bored... and frustrated because I feel like I'm hitting a wall where all I can do is dailies and the Mote Dungeons are too hard for me to get my 4* Motes and I have pretty much NO time to coordinate multiplayer fights due to real life (my job, chores, etc). ;_;

Try to save your mythril until 2nd anniversary and pull there. 

There are some game changer relics in there.

https://www.ffrkcentral.com/blog/2017/02/20/upcoming-in-app-announcement-all-nightmare-du
There was more info somewhere else, but we're getting some kind of special banner for the Nightmare dungeon coming out in an hour. I'm not talking about the usual Nightmare banner that comes out every time a new ability comes out, I'm talking about a separate banner. Even the dataminers can't figure out if it's a half-off one time only draw, or if it's free, or if it's just a regular 50-mythril draw. The only way to find out is to wait until the Nightmare comes out in the next hour :P

EDIT: Looks like they're both full-price. Oh well :/

Edited by DJVD

@Aegis

In terms of getting co-op groups together I recommend you hit up the record keeper discord for games. Just be ready to support or heal(get carried) if you don't have enough dps or the team has too many dps units and medics are needed. But usually in the chat group you and your group should be taking a few minutes to figure out what you all have to offer for the raid boss and whatnot. Majority of guys in the multiplayer lobbies are friendly and willing to help if you seek it.

For Mote bosses you'll need to craft a really good team for each one, though with multiplayer out now getting 4* motes is much easier if you co-op whenever you can. The FF2 and 3 Motes are especially difficult imo with their respective AoE magic spam and Petrify RNG lol 

And DJ, the link you posted is reffering to the Select Nightmare Draw which features relics for popular Characters that have been used during the Nightmare run(I dunno how they calculated the picks shown but lol) to celebrate the permanent openning of the nightmare dungeon which is dope. 
https://www.ffrkcentral.com/blog/2017/02/20/upcoming-in-app-announcement-select-nightmare

I'm pretty good at DPS and I'm very aware of the FFRK Discord channel. I just don't have the time because I have other things to do and a full-time job. Also, Record Keeper just doesn't seem fun anymore. There's so many things I want but cannot get.

My teams against the Mote bosses shouldn't be difficult to make; just trial and error. I've broken Serah's MC3, and she has her Burst (which is Ice), so I have something for Ifrit, if he was weak to water, I could've thrown Edge in because I have his BSB, too. But, nope. But when they come back, I'll ask for further advice. Thanks.

Type-0 event is next in JP! About damn time!

Spoiler

e208690d-9771-3ad2-b5ef-6b3d60de07b0.jpg248d9fb7-cb64-3834-8382-31f3afc31122.jpg1b7c08eb-f90c-36b5-b21c-441b7b7dbf11.jpgc493db89-3ab1-3d4e-8d7a-f5966ef8be43.jpg05f3411c-328e-3bc0-956f-4e82b945b9e5.jpg0eca2791-de2b-319a-ab53-bda4bc866fe8.jpgc7ef632a-8795-3b00-a4e9-074b8875c7c4.jpg2ed6275b-291e-34f4-9703-2bf1bb7c1040.jpg49d8a013-4cf6-34e2-ab05-fa8475d94c85.jpgcc9727f7-e2c0-371b-9169-f8d9ac9a1e68.jpgb8a9bbee-c8bb-3006-bf41-bcff37ab8033.jpg56acd25f-92c6-3174-832c-12ec8ab5a0e6.jpgecaa7804-3a5c-3ea5-b6b3-80a76a08772e.jpgf3e01f34-665e-3887-98af-637be4e9beed.jpgb694b8d7-3961-3be6-9510-2bb404c6efdc.jpg1e32e0b5-f581-331e-816d-650a6df00b2b.jpg0ebb73e6-20fa-3995-9726-d5655c6617f2.jpg

I am so FUCKING PULLING ON THESE BANNERS when they come out!
Also, balance changes coming soon to JP...

Spoiler

0120e0b6-2777-3d18-ba05-f915383c4915.jpg

So basically anyone who has any kind of ranged weapon will get Sharpshooter abilities. 

Type-0 event is out, and I've looked up the relics that are out!

Spoiler

.....As a fan of Type-0, I WANT EVERYTHING.

12 hours ago, DJVD said:

Type-0 event is out, and I've looked up the relics that are out!

????

.....As a fan of Type-0, I WANT EVERYTHING.

Save up your money, then. :)

Blood Reign U - U++ :

Spoiler

Multiplayer Demon Wall U+ - Apocalypse :

Spoiler

Edited by deathcloud

Yeah it's more mythril to save up for sure. 

DeNa being so good to us this year round lol

Came here to laugh at the new FFVII u++.

Ultima Weapon dont care about you're silly Y'sh bsb bubble, he Shadow Flare insta KOs you through it

Magic Blink or bust, buddy boy. But he'll do it almost right after. Pure DPS check for this u++

Posted (edited)

Vow Upon a Star U - U++ :

Spoiler

Multiplayer Sephiroth U+ - Apocalypse :

Spoiler

Edited by deathcloud