Aegis Runestone

final fantasy record keeper
Final Fantasy Record Keeper

382 posts in this topic

So I did the relic draw with increased chances for edea and quistis relics aaaaaand I got just one god damn 5* just a single one. Selphie weapon, forgot the name but restores large amount of hp to the group and lets them evade 1 magic attack. I was in need of a healer and especially a group heal so this definitely comes in handy.....But I dont have Selphie and I have no Soul of a hero left lmao. But hey, #soon. So it's definitely something useful. I should really get on to getting those passive abilities that djvd listed a few posts ago to increase soul gauge build. I guess that way I can pretty much overpower the whole classic game once I can constantly push out -SBs

though i must say I am quite...QUITE salty about this draw. Just one 5 star for 50 mythril. That's disappointing :(

Oh you're talking about Dreamstage. It's a decent SB. Avoiding magical attacks are great, even if it's one time per use.

And if it makes you feel any better, I saw someone post their draw that had two of Fujin's knife and nothing else. And Fujin's knife is one of the worst relics on the banner. 

Though if I were you, I'd start saving up mythril for the 2nd anniversary event. A lot of good SBs are going to be in the banners, and you can't go wrong in pulling on any of the banners there. That's just my suggestion though, do whatever you want. :P

1 hour ago, Cherub said:

So I did the relic draw with increased chances for edea and quistis relics aaaaaand I got just one god damn 5* just a single one. Selphie weapon, forgot the name but restores large amount of hp to the group and lets them evade 1 magic attack. I was in need of a healer and especially a group heal so this definitely comes in handy.....But I dont have Selphie and I have no Soul of a hero left lmao. But hey, #soon. So it's definitely something useful. I should really get on to getting those passive abilities that djvd listed a few posts ago to increase soul gauge build. I guess that way I can pretty much overpower the whole classic game once I can constantly push out -SBs

though i must say I am quite...QUITE salty about this draw. Just one 5 star for 50 mythril. That's disappointing :(

If you joined about 4 months back, you'd be really salty because there used to be a chance of pulling 0/11 5* relics and up.

Cutting Winds Soaring Lightning U - U++ :

Spoiler

Multiplayer Bahamut U+ - Apocalypse :

Spoiler

Edited by deathcloud

9 hours ago, DJVD said:

Though if I were you, I'd start saving up mythril for the 2nd anniversary event. A lot of good SBs are going to be in the banners, and you can't go wrong in pulling on any of the banners there. That's just my suggestion though, do whatever you want. :P

I might as well just listen to you. It's kinda har tbh since this relic draw has increased chances for Edea relics which I really want but urgh. Just gonna end up with a single relic anyway and then it's gonna be some sword or so urgh. 

Edited by Cherub

I missed the FF1 event. I only managed to beat two Elite Dungeons. I think I'm getting bored... and frustrated because I feel like I'm hitting a wall where all I can do is dailies and the Mote Dungeons are too hard for me to get my 4* Motes and I have pretty much NO time to coordinate multiplayer fights due to real life (my job, chores, etc). ;_;

On 2/20/2017 at 9:41 PM, Aegis Runestone said:

I missed the FF1 event. I only managed to beat two Elite Dungeons. I think I'm getting bored... and frustrated because I feel like I'm hitting a wall where all I can do is dailies and the Mote Dungeons are too hard for me to get my 4* Motes and I have pretty much NO time to coordinate multiplayer fights due to real life (my job, chores, etc). ;_;

Try to save your mythril until 2nd anniversary and pull there. 

There are some game changer relics in there.