Aegis Runestone

final fantasy record keeper
Final Fantasy Record Keeper

427 posts in this topic

Also, a note: I just added the list of abbreviations, terms, and acronyms from the FFRK subreddit on the first post! Check it out!

The one in the Ultimate Dungeons for the FF13 event. We've been getting them on Sundays, but this week was different.

Speaking of the FF13 event, I just beat the U+ in an embarrassing way...
I didn't think to double check the goals for the U+ fight, and didn't read the part where it says the boss is resistant to Ice elementals.

Spoiler

k1l96rY.png

I have three ice-elemental soul breaks... And I still managed to win. LMAO

Wait, did I unfollow you on RK again!? I mean, I did unfollow a bunch of people that weren't Shout or SG. Well, whatever, I followed you again. ;)

Thank you. :3

It's probably because I don't RW Shout, lulz.

Also, when you say MC3 every Sunday, do you mean wave?

3 hours ago, DJVD said:

Hey. Guess what?
Check the spoiler.

????

V4SwRGF.jpg

CONGRATS! It's been a long time coming! :D But you need to be celebrating more vigorously, man! These are relics you've REALLY wanted and chased forever. Con-grat-u-lations! :D

lol thanks
and now that I have both Shout and SG, I wonder.... what next? :O

Now that I have Sentinel's Grimoire, I finally beat Omega! Didn't use Shout, though.

Spoiler

7KTjrII.png

Once again, using an all-mage team.
Ashe's BSB is so BROKEN as a RW, holy crap o.o
Also, I should have put Tyro in the back row, but in the end it didn't matter.

And here's the video to me beating Omega :3

My first time using SG seriously. It paid off :D

This marks the second U++ fight I was able to beat. Last time I did it without SG, and now that I have it, I might be able to beat the rest of the U++ fights from now on. :O

.....I haven't tried the Nightmare Dungeon yet.

Congratulations, man. Good job. I don't have any intention of beating Omega as I am scrambling to get as much Mythril as possible before Kain's event starts today.

Honestly, you wouldn't miss out on much if you don't face Omega. The only thing worth getting is the accessory, everything else is just equipment boosters and eggs, and we can get a whole bunch of those anytime.

I'm also looking forward to the FF4 event today myself, but only because I know I'll get another MC3 ;)
That, and mythril. We're going to have a Black Friday banner again this year (I missed last year's), and apparently we're going to be getting 5 mythril each day for a few days.
But honestly, I'll go for the BF banner if there's anything I see that I want. Otherwise I'll just save the mythril for the Orb Fest event next month.

Yup! The Thanksgiving thing!

Kain event up, I've only done a 100 gem draw, and I got a 3* Sage's Surplice (IV). Yes, I am going for the 11x draw, but not yet. I have 66 or 67 Mythril and I'm rushing through story dungeons to get more.

At the VERY least, I HAVE to get Rydia's BSB. Her SSB (Odin) has not aged well, and I only use it for some minor DPS and DEF increase when I'm in need.

She needs a new SB.

Edit: and then I gave in. And whaled three times after spending my first 50 and then doing a 3x.

I didn't get Rydia's BSB to say the least and instead I got a bunch of dupes and a FF12 5* sword that has no SB on it. It's not unique. I'm keeping it for Synergy Sticking, but... I'm sad and very pissed.

I do get paid tomorrow, but I can't whale like this forever. Down to 3 Mythril.

Edited by Aegis Runestone

Yeah, it hurt.

But I woke up and I feel better now. I gathered my two login Mythril and tried a 1x pull, still nothing, but whatevs. I'm going to just gather Mythril now. I did paid today, but I also had to pay $200 of debt off my credit card. So... yeah. There's always the Burst Fest on Black Friday, even though there's a LESS chance to get Kain's and Rydia's BSB because I think it's EVERY BSB up until now, including junk.

Fortunately, the Kain banners are going until the 27th so I still have time.

So, guys, what's up?

Edit: So, I ended up whaling again. More dupes. So, I fed the dupes to Cecil's Excalibur, Kain's Wyvern Lance, Rosa's Artemis Bow, and Rydia's Mystic Whip. I mean, if I'm not getting Rydia's BSB anytime soon, might as well feed the dupes right?

I've gotten like 5-7 Dream Harps, and I got one during the LAST FF4 event. I don't need more, lol. But I also got a dupe Bomb Core and Hell Claws... and something else. Oh well. After this next Rosetta Stone I'm getting from the FF13 event I'm finishing off, I'll augment Rosa's Artemis Bow and it'll be stronger than Relm's 6* Chocobo Brush in terms of MND (right now, they are equal).

And Rosa just leveled to 81. Without any eggs. :D

The only thing happening for me at the moment is this:

Spoiler

63VIlau.png

NO REGRETS!
The only other 6* ability I plan on creating is Omega Drive, but we won't get that ability until around February.

CONGRATZ, Man! Awesome! :D

So, I beat the 13-2 Ultimate... and then tried the U+.

Got rekted. I don't think I have the synergy for this one. Sure, I've got Fang's Burst, but I don't have the eggs to get her to 80. :S That U+ boss also likes to eat Ramza.I've got an moderate Earth/Fire resistance accessory that would help... but I think I'm going to let it slide. Yeah, that means no MC3, but I'm more in the mood for smashing some FF4 stuff.

And doing more Realm Dungeons (105 0/5 Stamina max).

Nice to see you're catching up with the dungeons.

I just looked into Fang's Burst SB... It wouldn't have helped you much. The thing's resistant to Wind, and even though the non-elemtental part of Fang's SB would take top priority, it still wouldn't have damaged boss that much.
If you have any soul breaks that can reduce the boss's ATK and/or MAG, that's better than using the regular breakdown abilities.

...Which reminds me, I should go for Noel or Faris's SB in the Black Friday banner, if I have enough mythril by then o:

I dunno. I doubt we'll get to pick on the BF Burst.

Dang it, I have a level 20, 20/20 Augmented Excalibur, my most powerful weapon and I'm only the 24th most powerful Paladin Force RW? :( Unfair.

And LOL, I did the Elite Sealed Cave dungeon before the other ones in the FF4 event, save the Mist Cave one. I was so confused why the Elite+ hadn't popped up when I noticed I missed three Elite dungeons. XD

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS! I have enough Major Orbs to create Saint Cross! I have Paladin Force, but do you think it'd be worth it for other Knight characters?