Aegis Runestone

final fantasy record keeper
Final Fantasy Record Keeper

431 posts in this topic

I'm getting ready. I'm bringing my Level 99 Pal Cecil and I got Y'soltas (sp?) Omnirod as an off-banner (I think), and I just got her to 65. The Multiplayer event is 11/14 based, so that's why I'll take her. That rod is a good medica, and Pal Cecil is good DPS.

Also...

15 hours ago, Aegis Runestone said:

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS! I have enough Major Orbs to create Saint Cross! I have Paladin Force, but do you think it'd be worth it for other Knight characters?

Anyone?

16 hours ago, Aegis Runestone said:

1. I dunno. I doubt we'll get to pick on the BF Burst.

2. Dang it, I have a level 20, 20/20 Augmented Excalibur, my most powerful weapon and I'm only the 24th most powerful Paladin Force RW? :( Unfair.

3. And LOL, I did the Elite Sealed Cave dungeon before the other ones in the FF4 event, save the Mist Cave one. I was so confused why the Elite+ hadn't popped up when I noticed I missed three Elite dungeons. XD

4. GUYS, GUYS, GUYS! I have enough Major Orbs to create Saint Cross! I have Paladin Force, but do you think it'd be worth it for other Knight characters?

1. If I see any relics I want, I'll try and get it. ;)

2. How'd you find that out? o.O

3. LOL

4. YES. Yes, definitely. Go for Saint Cross, it's a great ability to have for ALL of your Knights.

1 hour ago, Gr8Pulse said:

So who's ready for multiplayer tomorrow?

I AM!
But I heard the rewards are going to be crap compared to the real Multiplayer event coming soon. :/

In reply to your 2, DJVD: https://friends-ffrk.rhcloud.com/

That's a friend code tracker. Once you update your friend code there, it automatically updates what your RW is, the stats, etc. I just searched "Paladin Force" for my Soul Break and sorted the value column from lowest to highest. Looks like I'm 25th now, except the 24th guy has the exact same ATK as my RW. >.>

And, all right then. I'll make SC. :)

Huh. Interesting. I found myself there, I'm 441 out of 738. A lot of people with the same values, though.

LOL. I imagine a lot of people use Shout as their RW. XD I did summon you today, BTW, DJVD. :3

Got Ystola to level 78. I think she's pretty much ready for Multiplayer. :p

And I had Cecil play with SC during the Kain event, lots of the fun.

Second Kain banner up, with Exalibur on it... tempting me to whale so I can get a second one and combine them. Not falling for the trap this time.

Since we got the ultimate dungeons today, I got my MC3 and spent it on Luneth, since... Y'know... That's going to be the next event with an MC3 crystal. That, and it's about time I get a RM that has a HIGHER chance to doubling my EXP earned :3

Also, video of me beating U++ fight in FF4 event will be up soon. I beat them with ninja scrolls xD

Coolios.

I might not get to play Multiplayer today because it's my birthday, and I will be partying with friends and family. :D

And I'll be work most of the day unfortunately. :(

Nice. And thank you! :)

I did beat the U and U+ and since I have INSANE FF4 Synergy, I'm going to do the U++ and BEAT IT INTO THE GROUND WITH MY ULTIMATE A TEAM.

Also, I'll show my pics for the U and U+ later.

If you have SG, the U++ fight is actually easier than it looks. Just be sure to spam AoE attacks, whether magical or physical, and take them out as fast as you can.
If you want to face Calcabrina, then just wait while defending and healing until the dolls combine... But Calcabrina is worse than dealing with all six dolls combined. Soooo.... o.o

Okay, so I tried out the multiplayer event. The "reward bonus" feature is interesting. While the rewards are crap for this event, it's only a beta testing event anyway. Oh well. For this part of the event, whether you choose play on your own (with a party your five characters), or co-op with other players (where all four players bring two characters each to use), the prizes are the same. Don't know if I can say the same thing for the next part of the event.

Setting up your party in co-op is kinda interesting. People can join your server and all four of you can continue setting up your two characters until you all announce you're finally ready. Only the leader makes the call on when to start the battle, though.

During the setup before the fight you see in the video below, I had Vaan and RAMZA set up, because I like Shout and Ark Blast together. But someone else joined the guild with a Shout of their own, and I realized that we don't need more than one Shout user, so I switched out Ramza for Tyro for his SG, since apparently nobody in my guild had it. Can't do shit without SG after all, yo!

And dammit, Ifrit focused on Penelo first before anyone else! Didn't focus on anyone else until she was dead! >:(

I have to say, this is the hardest dungeon in the event right now. 160 difficulty my ass. It felt more like a 180. -_-

I really want to try Multiplayer.

And here's the U and U+ for the Kain Event!

Setup for U!

Spoiler

PmttSfr.png

Victory!

Spoiler

3k2FkB0.png

BScdPWf.png

And the boots go to...

Spoiler

zqTNwln.png

This should have been a 'no duh' moment. :p

U+! The setup was the same, except with the new accessory. Kain had Lightning Jump instead of Jump, and Rydia had Thundaga and Thundaja.

Spoiler

VHasFDv.png

Voc0lHa.png

Yeah, the jerk killed off Ramza toward the end. Rosa's Divine Heal was VERY useful here, especially the Magic Blink. Otherwise, it was only a little challenging. MC3 Obtained!

I tried the multiplayer event too, it was interesting. Something to note, if you're the party leader and the party members are disconnected, you gain control over their characters (which is harder since you might not be used to their setup). This happened to me a few times and it was painful ;-;

Other than that, I just need to manage my party more, been trying to max Light (lv. 72) with burst, and I have Vaan (lv. 99) with his burst. 

I noticed, for the multiplayer version of the boss fights, if you want an easier time recruiting stronger party members, you should tap "Party Tag" and then pick "Lv.80+". I did that every time.
...Well, that's pretty much if you want an easier time beating the harder bosses, anyway.

Also, Deraj, you also have Vaan's burst!? Sweet! :D I don't care what people think, it's one of the best insta-cast bursts out there, and it's my favorite! (it's-also-the-only-burst-I-have-but-shut-up *coughcough*)

1 hour ago, DJVD said:

I noticed, for the multiplayer version of the boss fights, if you want an easier time recruiting stronger party members, you should tap "Party Tag" and then pick "Lv.80+". I did that every time.
...Well, that's pretty much if you want an easier time beating the harder bosses, anyway.

Also, Deraj, you also have Vaan's burst!? Sweet! :D I don't care what people think, it's one of the best insta-cast bursts out there, and it's my favorite! (it's-also-the-only-burst-I-have-but-shut-up *coughcough*)

Lol, yeah. Vaan's Burst is great, it was my second burst I got, the first being Hope's. (Otherwise I have, Light's and Vanille's)

So I was on the official strategy site, and some dude named Onion posted these shots:

Spoiler

61f6830c-e651-3e5c-9a20-fd760d33cd31.jpg9a4c9159-76c1-3214-94c0-27a24b00a09f.jpg

Someone trolled the other players lmfao!

No comments on my U and U+ fight? :(

Also, I used my MC3 on Ramza.

Tried out Multiplayer, I think it's fun, and LOL @ the troll.

Also... I received a lot of birthday money today, so I bought 9600+ gems (the $84.99).

DeNa gave me a late birthday present:

Spoiler

4hKMDqB.png

It's not Rydia's BSB... BUT I'M VERY HAPPY.

Nice, now you can put Lightning Dive on him and never have to worry about honing it. o.o
YOU BETTER MASTER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. As well as master your SG. You should have done that by now! :V

As for your U fights, nice job. I don't wanna edit my earlier comments like I always do :P
But yeah, congrats! lol

Also, I just looked up Rydia's BSB. Shiiit, I gotta find someone who has that and use him as a RW. I've been altering between physical and magical fighters lately. 
Funny how getting SG can completely change the way you play the game, eh?

Don't worry, Kain will Master Dragoon's Pride, which, YES, does look EXACTLY like his Ex Burst, except it's pixelated and he doesn't go Holy Dragoon, because he's usually in my party. :p

I would loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeee to get Rydia's BSB. I still have time, though... and some remaining birthday money. I just don't want to use it all on pulling. >.>; Especially since that darn banner loves to give you Dream Harps. I pulled so many, I could have made 2 or 3 Reforged Dream Harps. Geez, that's not necessary!

Edited by Aegis Runestone

Welp. 45 minutes until we have the event where we get the most broken Ninja ability user ever. Onion Knight has 211 MAG at level 99 and can use Rods, Staves, Throwns, and Whips, as well as any other high MAG weapon you might have. That's a guaranteed 9999 from using a Fire Veil. xD

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16K1Zryyxrh7vdKVF1f7eRrUAOC5wuzvC3q2gFLch6LQ/edit?pli=1#gid=344457459
I can't believe I keep missing this link every time I go on kongbakpao.

Now I know which Soul Breaks I want the most.... most of the insta-cast ones!

Arc's White Mage Robe is coming out in this event, and it's decent for an AoE healing SB. Insta-cast and give everyone Physical Blink.
I'm gonna want Shadow's Koga Blade relic in the future. Insta-cast BSB ftw! No, having just Vaan's isn't enough!
Aeris's Umbrella is gonna be better than Yuna's newest AoE healing SB. Not only is it like an AoE Curada, but it also grants Shell to the entire party! And it's an Insta-cast. hehehehe
Zell's Crystal Glove looks interesting. I wonder if it'll stack with Shout.
Zell's Burning Fist is gonna be pretty good. Ten random hits, low chance of Interrupt, Critical chance +50% to entire party, and one of the burst commands lets you deal four hits and then the user's next action will have NO delay time! SWEET! I want it when it comes out!!
Fujin's Ultimate Fujin's Chakram sounds pretty good. Five AoE Wind and Non-elemental hits, AoE MAG and RES breakdown, one of the burst commands does a single attack but increases your MAG and RES. Nice.
Eiko's Lamia's Flute instantly restores party's HP AND grants everyone Haste.
Vanille's BSB is something I want too. Just cuz it's an AoE SB and it's Burst, so why not? :P
Noel's Howling Soul, when it comes out, deals 6 hits, causes Interrupt (100% CHANCE!!!), AND it casts Instant Cast for 2 turns on the user! This relic is my #1 priority when it comes out.
Thancred's Ninja Tekko is exactly the same as above, but it's 4 hits and poison/non-elemental.... and doesn't do the instant cast 2 thing. Oh well. :/ At least it has 100% chance of Interrupting your opponent!
Orlandeau's Chaos Blade grants you insta-cast 2. It's especially good against enemies weak against Holy/Lightning.
Lann's Farna's Coat is also a 100% Interrupt, and your ATK increases as HP decreases... Though to be honest, I just care about the Interrupt part.

So, out of all of the ones I mentioned above, the one on the top of my list is Noel's Howling Suit. And that's not even a Burst, it's just a Super. o.o

So, I logged in this morning and...

Spoiler

h3D7UwG.png

Usually, I get summoned like... 18 at max per day! O_O; My last record was 62 summons.

7 hours ago, Aegis Runestone said:

So, I logged in this morning and...

????

h3D7UwG.png

Usually, I get summoned like... 18 at max per day! O_O; My last record was 62 summons.

lol nice. That reminds me, I should see how many people use my RW when I log in next time. I'll screenshot.
Though I do have something funny to show. I'm in a FFRK group on facebook.
This happened right before I pulled Shout and SG, last week.

Spoiler

15181613_1356685697736793_7724850203780715178132_1356685741070122_87207397263458

Edited by DJVD

I actually went a saved a screenshot a while back when my RW was used 61 times. It was when I had Ashe set with her Maeltrom's Bolt. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-09-06-09-01-31.png

Also , Happy Thanksgiving! Remember to log in for the next 10 days for Mythril :D

Edited by Deraj8