Not to mention....

http://ffrk.kongbakpao.com/final-fantasy-xv-release-login-bonus/

Tomorrow, we're getting 15 Mythril for an FF15 celebration release! :O

Also... I BEAT THE U++! Which is my first U++ ever!

http://imgur.com/a/Ctixk

See descriptions in the images for details! :D And yes, I used "Hit and Run." I was having a LOT of trouble with this U++ until I used "Hit and Run" along with camping.

Edited by Aegis Runestone

1 minute ago, Deraj8 said:

Also, apparently a Black Friday Relic Draw????

http://ffrk.kongbakpao.com/black-friday-lucky-relic-draw/

Yup. That's old news, though. :p Every BSB to date, and nothing else. I'm going to draw on that. I have a VERY LOW chance of getting Rydia's BSB, but at least it'll get me some good stuff.

If that fails, I may whale a few more times on Kain Banner 1 unless I have Mythril for it.

Also, if no one comments on my first U++ win, which I posted above, I'll murder a kitten.

1 minute ago, Aegis Runestone said:

Yup. That's old news, though. :p Every BSB to date, and nothing else. I'm going to draw on that. I have a VERY LOW chance of getting Rydia's BSB, but at least it'll get me some good stuff.

If that fails, I may whale a few more times on Kain Banner 1 unless I have Mythril for it.

Every BSB to date, wait would that include Noel's? I really wanted his the last event but was unsuccessful...

Also... EVERY BSB? I might have a slim chance of getting Noel's BSB then... But maybe I should save up for Zell's BSB coming up in the FF8 event next week.

24 minutes ago, DJVD said:

7 hours ago, Aegis Runestone said:

Not to mention....

http://ffrk.kongbakpao.com/final-fantasy-xv-release-login-bonus/

Tomorrow, we're getting 15 Mythril for an FF15 celebration release! :O

Also... I BEAT THE U++! Which is my first U++ ever!

http://imgur.com/a/Ctixk

See descriptions in the images for details! :D And yes, I used "Hit and Run." I was having a LOT of trouble with this U++ until I used "Hit and Run" along with camping.

I beat you to it, DJVD.

And now, thanks to the both of you, a kitten has been murdered.

44 minutes ago, Aegis Runestone said:

I beat you to it, DJVD.

And now, thanks to the both of you, a kitten has been murdered.

Huh. Guess I was too slow then.
I hope he went slowly >:)

Also, congrats on your first U++ win. :3

Edited by DJVD

Okay, so the Black Friday banner is out now... It's a one-time deal and it's 50 mythril!? WTF.
I'd be really mad if I wasn't getting my 15 mythril tomorrow... WHICH I HOPE I GET.
I decided to shoot for a random BSB and see how I can setup my party with that.

No thoughts on how my U++ win went? *stabs another kitten* Anything?

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm being rotten here, but a passing "congratz" isn't enough! :p

And, dude, an all BSB banner with G5 at 50 Mythril is STILL GOOD. ALL BSBs (not for every character, though). ALL. The price is fine.

I already congratulated you on your U++ win >_>
....What are the soul breaks you used in your fight?

Also:

Spoiler

1zTbzB3.jpg

one of my BSB pulls is a reaking dupe. :(
Oh well, can't hurt to combine them.

Edited by DJVD

I used Paladin Force, Shout, Divine Heal, Miracle, Odin (not... really), Dragoon's Pride. RWed SG.

Dude, I found out that bursts like Cecil's, Rydia's, Kain's, etc. were not even ON the Black Friday banner. :/ However, here is my pull:

Spoiler

elCkYEM.png

Well, at least some FF5 and FF12 synergy. And hey, I would LOVE to get a second Excalibur to combine, so combine Vaan's BSB. Make him stronger. Make him DEADLIER. >:3

Also! I beat the U+ CM FF4 mission! :D Thank you R2 Wrath that I made and honed yesterday for keeping me ALIVE!

Album here: http://imgur.com/a/Up00l

Rosa had Wrath so she could constantly have Divine Heal up (Magic Blink). RWed SS2. I did a lot of setups, but giving P. Cecil Shellga and Rydia Cura is what helped. Rydia cast Cura twice in the battle, but one of the casts saved Edge's life.

Kain was a monster to these guys. When I first beat the U+ with Ramza, I didn't have Abel's Lance. So, Kain had Rising Drive. In anycase, I'm happy because it's my first Cid Mission on an event I've ever beaten that wasn't an Elite (months ago, they had CMs for some Elite Dungeons on events. I did two for the FF6 event which gave you free abilities like Punishing Fist (?) and Fire Blossom)!

Oh snap dude, that Zeus Mace is actually pretty good. I just recently used it as a RW against a Holy-vulnerable boss. I suggest you master it asap! There's the EXP dungeon in the FF3 event, after all!

...Speaking of which. I should probably be wasting my time in that dungeon in the first place, even though ALL of my characters' levels are maxed out. For the past few days, I've been doing nothing but Nightmare Dungeons and recording my fights... But it's more important to farm in the EXP dungeon. There's a chance to drop an Onion Knight Mote every now and then, and I need just three more of them. I managed to get four drops so far, wasting more than 600 stamina lol!

Also, good job beating the Cid mission. I could never do that, honestly. Not unless I'm willing to abandon Tyro and Ramza xD

Thanks. The CM wasn't too hard thanks to Wrath on Rosa.

Soundslike I got some good FF12 Synergy.

I made one last 11x pull and a 3x pull for Rydia's BSB. No dice. I hope it does come back one day.

You'll probably be able to get her BSB in Vol 4, which would be in like... A year. That is, if we don't get an unofficially announced special event that lets us try to draw any BSB, like the Black Friday banner just now. I even looked into the OSB event that we're getting in December/January, and Rydia's BSB isn't in there. Granted, it's OSB relics, but you'd think her BSB would be in there too, since there are some BSB in the event... But pretty much everything you've said you've gotten are in that event.
Luckily for you, Rydia's OSB is in the next FF4 event, as well as Cecil's.
Cecil's overflow is, naturally, a Holy-elemental (it's also non-elemental), damage cap-breaking RANGED attack. Good to put Draw Fire and Lifesiphon on him, give him Ace Striker/Battleforged RM, and start RIPPING EVERYONE APART. Unfortunately, his OSB is only single-target.
Rydia's OSB deals a single magical attack that is Earth, Water, and Holy elemental. Set Cecil's BSB as your RW, have Rydia use it to infuse her with Holy, lower boss's RES, then use Rydia's OSB. Guaranteed 80k+ damage. 

Meanwhile, I finally managed to beat Mote Ifrit! Actually, I've beaten ALL of the Mote bosses in one run. I haven't been able to beat a single one of them because *cough-I-didn't-have-SG-or-Shout-cough*. I'm more proud of beating Ifrit and Ahriman than I am with beating the other Mote bosses.
....And jeez, now I have a ton of 4* motes o_o

To be honest, Vol 4 isn't even out in JP yet, and I don't even know what the free relic draws will be for that banner, but I figured BSB relics would be easier to obtain in that banner by then because of how much development the game is making lately.
And considering OSB relics already start off with high stats when you get them, I don't think auto-ing will be a problem with her rod lol. Just upgrade them to max level and you'll be fine ;)

Ugh... I spent all day doing chores. I recorded my mote fights and I didn't get any time to work on them until just now. Gonna upload them in a few hours though.

Edited by DJVD

My Mote dungeon runs aren't up yet, but I did upload my Ultimate fights for the FF3 event.

Spoiler

The emulator I used in the video was kinda crappy because the original one I use forced closed for some reason. I got it fixed though.

Jeez. Rendering my videos took longer than expected.
But, as promised, here are my Mote dungeon runs.

Spoiler

My favorite one was ifrit. I didn't need Shout to beat him. :3

I wish I could record videos off my phone onto youtube because I've never gotten an emulator to work.

Awesome job on the Motes, man! I'm guessing Ifrit isn't as scary considering the insane power we've gotten since he was released.

So, we got a half-off for the Rematch event (which I still the event itself is random as hell).
This is the only 5* I got in the draw.

Spoiler

lgx0lhR.png

Cool, I drew a free Rosetta Stone! :D
.....Ugh.
I kinda regret spending gil on upgrading it. But then again, it's my 4th highest ATK weapon when it comes to synergy. I might as well keep it. My Zidane can use it, after all.

Also, thanks, I actually had fun facing the Mote bosses... Except Red Soul and Ogre Mages. And yeah, after getting SG, Ifrit wasn't all that hard. Ever since Serah's Ice BSB came out a few events ago, it's been really handy against ice-weak monsters. ;)

Edited by DJVD