1 hour ago, DJVD said:

First we get Whips for our best realms, then we beat an Ultimate dungeon for the very first time which happens to be in our "best" realms, and now we have Holy-elemental Burst soul breaks xD

It's fate. :P Sounds like we need to combine for multiplayer. Mmm... Making enemies weak to holy... Yummy.

7 hours ago, Deraj8 said:

Eiko's Burst mode I think? I don't really use the IX characters much though

Oh shit, Eiko? Unlimited Physical Blink for days, bro! lmao

5 hours ago, DJVD said:

Oh shit, Eiko? Unlimited Physical Blink for days, bro! lmao

Eh, just disappointed I didn't get anything for the XIII characters though (but I guess I shouldn't complain since I have Lightning, Hope and Vanille's burst modes lol)

DJVD, what time would you be available for multiplayer? Also tell me time zone.

Edit: nevemind. MP beta 3 is vanishing in 20 minutes.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I edited the first page, apparently, there is a 4.0 version for terms in FFRK now, and I've linked it.

Edited by Aegis Runestone

Okay, so I have several things to talk about.

First off, I found this diamond of a pic online xD

Spoiler

345b699b-f6e9-3f89-9ea1-e46ae8cdc565.jpg

I HAVE A REVOLVER
I HAVE A SABRE
....UHH.
REVOLVER SABRE!!

Second... so the new bosses came out for Multiplayer, I went straight to the Ultimate+ boss in MP mode, and my team just DECIMATED Amandine. Not even joking, we had the PERFECT team! Here's the vid:

Spoiler

BLOWN HER TFO, YEAHH!!
I've never had a great MP team as this, and it's only the 4th set of MP bosses xD

And third....

12 hours ago, Deraj8 said:

Eh, just disappointed I didn't get anything for the XIII characters though (but I guess I shouldn't complain since I have Lightning, Hope and Vanille's burst modes lol)

You can have my Snow SSB. I got two of them for him. You can have Diamond Dust, cuz I don't want it anymore. :P

Boi, if you struggled with FF8 U+ then you aren't gonna like the U++. Trust me, I almost had to S/L on it. :(
Good job, though! 

So. Ultimates for FF6 are out. I didn't get to do them until just now AND I FORGOT TO RECORD THEM DAMN IT. I'll do them again on Monday. I'm gonna waste my stamina on Exp tomorrow, so I won't be doing the boss fights then.
I got Cloud's MC3, though. And I dumped all my eggs on him, and came up short. He's only 1 level away from reaching 99 xD
....I'll start raising Leo afterwards. I neglected him the entire time after getting him.

lol yeah, it was brutal, but it was possible to beat it.

Welp, call me crazy, but I'm solo-ing Gladiator until he reaches lvl 80. This will be fun lmao
But seriously, I'll start on Leo at some point today. I'd start with him already if I wanted to dump eggs on Gladdy, but why the HELL would I do that on a Core character? xD

Okay, so I managed to raise my Gladiator AND my Leo to lvl 80 today. Spent about four mythril and slapped the exp RM on them. (Luneth's lvl 99 RM has the best chance).

If it wasn't for Luneth's RM, I probably would have had to spend five or six mythril instead. And luckily, stage 5 of the MP event came out, so I got back all the mythril I spent, and more. xD

Welp, time to record the big boss fights now!

Welp, I recorded all the FF6 ultimates, and the MP ultimates.

Spoiler

Titan wasn't that hard, surprisingly. No, that doesn't mean you don't need full mitigation >.>
If you haven't fought him yet, be prepared for the Confuse status. I hope you have resisting accessories :S

Just starting the FF6 events. I really need to load up on Stamina, though. 108 max is still not enough.

Also, I missed the big fights for phase 4, there goes 3 Mythril. Gotta catch up!

Also, I need 3k Gyhsals so I can buy that Major Holy Orb. Then I'll be 6 MHOs from honing Saint Cross to R2!

Edit: also, a bit late, but why doesn't Kain's BSB weapon have a unique sprite? :(

Edit2: Got the MHO. So, as I said six left.

Edited by Aegis Runestone

Speaking of Kain, you're probably gonna want to use him in the U+. The problem is, you'll need two or three other Lightning users, because of a certain thing that happens. It's a lot like the recent Cagnazzo fight, you need to hit the U+ guy with Lightning attacks three times in order to keep going. Seriously, if you don't bring ANY lightning attacks in that fight, you're 100% screwed.

3 hours ago, Aegis Runestone said:

Some FF6 humor Record Keeper-Style:

!

G9rUdf0.png

"THIS again?!" - Sabin, Cyan, and Shadow.

"You'll have to go through one more time, boys" - Me. :p

Along with Terra and Relm this time :P

Also, Atomos. That is all I'm gonna say.
Apparently, compared to the rest of the Nightmare Ultimates, it's easy as hell.

Welp, looks like I'll try.

8 hours ago, DJVD said:

Along with Terra and Relm this time :P

Also, Atomos. That is all I'm gonna say.
Apparently, compared to the rest of the Nightmare Ultimates, it's easy as hell.

Welp, looks like I'll try.

The girls are there for morale support. XD

Oooh, nice.

So... Multiplayer Beta ends in two days. Pretty much the same day we get Ultimates for FF7's event.

I wonder if we're also going to get legitimate fights in MP from now on afterwards, or if they're going to disable the MP function completely until they come up with fights for MP. I was never clear on that, to be honest.

Looks like it is, yeah.

The current event's U++ fight was hilarious to fight in! And by hilarious, I mean funny. And by funny, I mean NOT funny. And by NOT funny, I mean HOLY SHIT BAHAMUT FURY KNOWS HOW TO PISS ME OFF GODDAMN. I guess they didn't add the "Fury" in his name for nothing.
I managed to beat it within the first try (no S/L or restarts), but holy goddamn shitballs, one of the target goals tells you to beat him before he uses a certain move three times, but he spammed it 14 TIMES IN A ROW ON ME. The worst part? It's a freaking AoE attack! I should have used an AoE healer instead of Cait Sith. >:l