Aegis Runestone

final fantasy record keeper
Final Fantasy Record Keeper

431 posts in this topic

Third video down is Bahamut Fury

Spoiler

See how stressful that fight was!? I could have made it easier on myself by using S/L, but I wanted to challenge myself. I don't really have the right to complain because of that, but that fight was still a BIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Oh believe me, if you want the MC3 from U+, you'll have an easy time. But if you wanna take on the U++, you better prepare your anus @_@

Welp, I fought the remaining Nightmare bosses that I had yet to clean up. Took me a while to beat Necrophobe and Neo Bahamut, but I finally did it!

Finally uploaded the fights.

Spoiler

Only two more Nightmare bosses to go. Two more months!

This thread should be renamed, "DJVD and Aegis Runestone Saying Stuff to Each Other and Only Each Other"

Did you already have Shout, or is that your first time getting it? o:
Also, sweet wall.

19 hours ago, DJVD said:

It was a sarcastic joke lol
But hey, at least you got a 6* sword now.

Yes, a 6* Platinum Sword. :) Unfortunately, Edge's 7* Kotestu will still beat it out, so Ramza will only use it in FFT realms. :S

Did you see the difficulties on the raids? Ultimate (+?) and Apocalypse??? Difficulty TWO-HUNDRED?! Hoo boy.

Also, I got a free Lifespihon and Curaja when logging in today. NEAT!

Edited by Aegis Runestone

Yup, that's a new thing for FFRK. The MP fights are going to be that hard from now on.
And I got a free Lifesiphon/Curaja, too. I already made (and max honed) four Lifesiphons a few weeks ago, so I'm still thinking on whether I should keep this one or shatter it lol.

Also:

Spoiler

event_intro_head_img.png

>No Prompto, Gladio, Ignis, Aranea, Cor, Luna, or Iris
WHAT THE HELL, DENA. NOCTIS ISN'T THE ONLY CHARACTER.

Still I'm happy we're finally getting a FF15 event. Well, JP is getting this, to be exact. It's a matter of waiting until the rest of us global players get it as well.

FF5 event is out. The next realm event after that is either FF13 or FF14. Not too sure because there isn't an ETA for either of them. The next event for sure, though, is the Golden Vault (orb fest). ABOUT DAMN TIME. And it's in TWO DAYS!
And normally, whenever I play in an event, when I get the MC3, I'd spend it on a character for the next realm. For the FF7 event, I got bartz's MC3 since FF5's event is out now. But this time, when I get the MC3 from this event, I'm gonna spend it on Tyro. I'm gonna need him at level 99 if I'm gonna keep him in my party permanently.

I've been trying to do the Gilgamesh fight, and I've almost died, I had to S/L. And this is the first time I've had to S/L in a while.
...The problem is, right after I closed my app to get back into the game, the app couldn't recognize my Google account. "Google Account Error" crap keeps showing up. I'm still in the middle of S/L'ing and I can't get back into the game until some time passes. Normally, this isn't isn't an issue for me, because I usually have an alternate program to keep playing the game (I use two different mobile emulators in case the worst happens). For some reason, after getting back into the battle with my alternate emulator, almost dying, and having to S/L again... The stupid error message popped up again. 
Now I'm sitting here, with both of my emulators getting the stupid error message, not being able to do jack shit about any of it except having to wait for a few hours before I get back into battle again. I'm kinda pissed off right now. -_-

I could just use my phone, but I'd still have to wait a few hours anyway, waiting for my stamina to refill. (It's the 60 stamina fight, not the 1 stamina). The error message shouldn't show up anymore after that anyway.

100 Mythril for the first time in my FFRK career! Now, I need to beat the U+ and then go Mythril farming in Realm Dungeons and others.

Spoiler

It4pyYa.png

Congrats. Hope you're saving them for something important. Like, I dunno.... The FF14 banner? ;)

Orb fest!!!!!
Roulette Spin!!!
Mythrils!!!
Tuxedo!!!!
Motes!!!
MC3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want the MC3 to be honest. Though this phase is perfect for me to farm some Summon Orbs. Running pretty low on em.

FF14? I'm not interested, yes, the relics are awesome, but...

I'm saving for OSB Fest, boi (though, I'm probably only going to pull on Phase 2 since I want Tidus's OSB. MAYBE Phase 1 for Terras, but otherwise, that's it. :/ They removed Tidus's BSB and a lot of other BSBs from the banners. Jerks)

And yes, ORBFEST! :D

Also, I beat the U+ on the CC event (this shows a screenie of me beating the U, too):

Spoiler

RQ1B6Vq.png

KJmgxxu.png

Ramza almost didn't make it if weren't for Kain saving his butt at the end of the battle. I used Sky High, and it was pretty effective with that four-hit combo. As you can see, Cloud, Kain, and P. Cecil were all in Burst at this point. XD

n5ROvgm.png

Edited by Aegis Runestone

Congrats on beating them.

Also I think you're going to regret not pulling for FF14. They have a LOT of good stuff.

BANNER #1
Y'shtola's Asylum.  Restores HP (power of 85) to all allies, grants Stoneskin: 30%, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user. (Command 1 Insta-heals a large amount, Command 2 restores a small amount to all allies)
Minfilia's The Echo. Eight Holy physical attacks to one target (power of 0,81 each), grants Haste, Attach Holy and Burst Mode to the user. (Command 1  Holy Double-Cut Power Breakdown on one enemy, Command 2 Holy Double-Cut Magic Breakdown)
Alphinaud's Aerial Blast. WIND MAGIC DAMAGE!!! Eight hits on one enemy, (power of 1,88 each), grants Haste, Attach Wind and Burst Mode to the user. (Command 1 four Wind magic attacks on one enemy (power of 1,91 each) and grants Instant Cast 1 to the user, Command 2 two Wind magic attacks on one enemy (power of 4,28 each) and restores 1 consumed ability use (priority to lowest remaining uses) to the user)
Minifilia's Blessing of Light. Pseudo-Shout (by "pseudo" I mean no Hastega involved), and grants Last Stand.
Alphinaud's
Deployment Tactics. another ATK/MAG+30% SB just like Onion Knight and Celes's, also reflects all damage taken (meaning boss receives whatever damage he dealt as well).
Papalymo's
Ley Lines.  Edward's Swiftsong and Quistis's Cerberus combined. In other words, Mag+30% and Quick Magic Cast 3 turns. (I want this SB the most. I need a better mage team.)
Y'shtola's  Aetherial Pulse is coming back.
Y'shtola's Stoneskin II is coming back.
Y'shtola's Medica is coming back.

BANNER #2
Yda's Forbidden Chakra. Eight physical hits, Fire and non-elemental, Full Break, Burst/Haste to user. (Command 1 four fire attacks and the cast time goes faster every time you use this, Command 2 grants Stoneskin+30%)
Papalymo's  Enochian Firaja. Eight magical hits, Fire and non-elemental, Burst/Haste to user. (Command 1 3/4/5/6 fire/non-elemental attacks at 720/1123/1193 MAG [or in other words, if you buff user's MAG, your number of attacks go up], Command 2 two fire/non-elemental attacks, MAG+30% to user)
Thancred's
Kassatsu Katon.  Four Fire/NE attacks to all enemies, lower their Fire resistance, Burst/Haste to user. (Command 1 three single attacks, six attacks if the user has any Physical Blink, Command 2  two single attacks, grants Physical Blink 1 to the user. Both commands Fire/NE.)
Yda's True Demolition.
 Four Fire/Earth physical attacks to all enemies, Armor/Mental Breakdown to them, ATK and DEF +30% to the user.
Thancred's Kiss of the Juggulator.  Four group attacks, causes Stun (100%).
Papalymo's
Enochian Blizzaja comes back.
Thancred's  Jin-Chi-Ten comes back.
Yda's  Internal Release comes back.

There's a LOT of good stuff. About time too, because FF14's been neglected for far too long. I'm pulling on the first banner.
EDIT: I dunno why the format looks weird. Don't ask, I wasn't prioritizing them to be noticed right away. xD

Edited by DJVD

I don't use FF14 characters either, in fact I hardly USE anyone often except for Ramza, Tyro, and Vaan.
But the FF14 banner has a lot of good stuff, and if I get anything good, I'll be using them from then on. Hell, I'll even replace Tyro with Y'shtola if I get her Stoneskin.

Christmas presents! :D I have 141 Mythril total!

Also, I got Y'shola's (sp?) Medica mastered and I'm working on SS2 now. Serah got her BSB mastered, too.

I also used gems (I'm saving my Mythril, dang it!) on a Keeper's Vol. 2 for some armor. I got a 5* Thief's Dagger (X), and THREE FFT Plat. Swords. O_O;

I could Reforge Ramza's Plat. Sword now. But that would cost me half my current gil supply, so I'll hold off. And heck, I don't need that third Plat. Sword to Reforge, just Dark Matter.

I mean, the orb fest gives you a lot of gil, so you'd just rack up what you spent in a short while :P

Since that means you now have five Plat swords, can I have two of them? ;-;

25 minutes ago, DJVD said:

I mean, the orb fest gives you a lot of gil, so you'd just rack up what you spent in a short while :P

Since that means you now have five Plat swords, can I have two of them? ;-;

I wish I could give you the one I haven't combined. I only have one Plat left, but I would give it to you happily.

Alright that's it, THEY NEED AN EXCHANGE FEATURE!!! D:<
I know it'd be exploitable as hell, but I don't give a damn at this point lmao

I want more relics! ;-;

Spoiler

Relic Exchange Idea and Rules:

The idea behind the Relic Exchange is to allow players to exchange an unwanted unique relic for a relic they want. In other words, a character's relic for another. They would trade via in-game system and NOT with other players. For example, say I pulled Palom's Triton Dagger and I didn't want it, the Relic Exchange would allow me to give that relic to the game for a relic I want. However, this obviously has a lot of potential for abuse, so I have some rules here.

1) Players can only exchange a Relic once per Relic (so, they can't exchange the same relic back and forth).
2) The Relic must be an at least 5 star Relic to be exchanged.
3) Combined 5 star relics can be exchanged (example, a combined FF4 Kotestu that's 6-7 stars could be exchanged for a 5 star FF7 Hardedge), but in this case, the player would be sacrificing all augments, upgrades, and combined strength for something weaker.
4) Reforged Relics cannot be exchanged period.
5) A player CANNOT take a normal piece of equipment and combine it until it's a 5 Star item and exchange it for a Character Relic.
6) Relics must match type in both Soul Break and Item. I.E. A player cannot exchange a Unique Soul Break Relic for a Super Soul Break. And it has to be weapon for weapon or armor for armor. Also, as for Shared Relic types? Shared can only be exchanged for Shared.
7) Relics from different Realms can be exchanged.
8) The Relic that the player wants to exchange can have experience in it, but THE CHARACTER CANNOT HAVE MASTERED ITS SOUL BREAK. This prevents the abuse of mastering a Soul Break for a character and then exchanging that Relic for a new one which a character has not mastered. I know there are Relics that do not have any exp for mastering (like FuSoYa's Faerie Rod), and my take on that is those Relics cannot be exchanged because they are technically mastered.
9) As stated above, when exchanging Relics, all augments and upgrades are lost upon exchange. This cannot be reversed.
10) Accessories cannot be exchanged because they are not relics.
11) Special Relics obtained from dungeons or events can't be exchanged (so the Halloween Pumpkin for FF13 can't be exchanged, for example).

I did make this suggestion before, but at the time, I did not understand relics as well. With all the changes, I needed to update my rules. This Relic Exchange, I know, would take a lot of effort to program into the game, but you would not lose anything from it because in order to use Relic Exchange, the player will have to have a Relic in the first place. So, they would have to pull on a banner whether using Mythril or Gems.

I really think this would be a great idea. FF Record Keeper presents itself as a game of "play your dream Final Fantasy Team," but I've seen too many players being forced to use a certain character in their parties because they got a good relic for that character, and not the one they hoped for. Players ought to be free to choose their party from their favorite characters and not have to worry about Relics.

Again, please consider this idea. It enhance the overall appeal of the game. I've seen a lot of players quit the game because they cannot get a specific Relic they want which they have been chasing it forever, wasting all their Mythril on it. You want to keep those players! Happy players means better business for you and increasing the life-span of FF Record Keeper.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it.

I sent this updated version a little over a month ago to DeNa. I want it, too. :(