I am no longer a F2P player. I got $10 in google play as a present, and spent them on a 900-gem pack in FFRK. I already spent 100 of it on a 100-gem draw.

Spoiler

15697294_1608038075879842_24060570075158

I'm okay with this. Gilga's BSB is pretty good. Gonna be great in MP, too. ;)

8 hours ago, Aegis Runestone said:
  !

Relic Exchange Idea and Rules:

The idea behind the Relic Exchange is to allow players to exchange an unwanted unique relic for a relic they want. In other words, a character's relic for another. They would trade via in-game system and NOT with other players. For example, say I pulled Palom's Triton Dagger and I didn't want it, the Relic Exchange would allow me to give that relic to the game for a relic I want. However, this obviously has a lot of potential for abuse, so I have some rules here.

1) Players can only exchange a Relic once per Relic (so, they can't exchange the same relic back and forth).
2) The Relic must be an at least 5 star Relic to be exchanged.
3) Combined 5 star relics can be exchanged (example, a combined FF4 Kotestu that's 6-7 stars could be exchanged for a 5 star FF7 Hardedge), but in this case, the player would be sacrificing all augments, upgrades, and combined strength for something weaker.
4) Reforged Relics cannot be exchanged period.
5) A player CANNOT take a normal piece of equipment and combine it until it's a 5 Star item and exchange it for a Character Relic.
6) Relics must match type in both Soul Break and Item. I.E. A player cannot exchange a Unique Soul Break Relic for a Super Soul Break. And it has to be weapon for weapon or armor for armor. Also, as for Shared Relic types? Shared can only be exchanged for Shared.
7) Relics from different Realms can be exchanged.
8) The Relic that the player wants to exchange can have experience in it, but THE CHARACTER CANNOT HAVE MASTERED ITS SOUL BREAK. This prevents the abuse of mastering a Soul Break for a character and then exchanging that Relic for a new one which a character has not mastered. I know there are Relics that do not have any exp for mastering (like FuSoYa's Faerie Rod), and my take on that is those Relics cannot be exchanged because they are technically mastered.
9) As stated above, when exchanging Relics, all augments and upgrades are lost upon exchange. This cannot be reversed.
10) Accessories cannot be exchanged because they are not relics.
11) Special Relics obtained from dungeons or events can't be exchanged (so the Halloween Pumpkin for FF13 can't be exchanged, for example).

I did make this suggestion before, but at the time, I did not understand relics as well. With all the changes, I needed to update my rules. This Relic Exchange, I know, would take a lot of effort to program into the game, but you would not lose anything from it because in order to use Relic Exchange, the player will have to have a Relic in the first place. So, they would have to pull on a banner whether using Mythril or Gems.

I really think this would be a great idea. FF Record Keeper presents itself as a game of "play your dream Final Fantasy Team," but I've seen too many players being forced to use a certain character in their parties because they got a good relic for that character, and not the one they hoped for. Players ought to be free to choose their party from their favorite characters and not have to worry about Relics.

Again, please consider this idea. It enhance the overall appeal of the game. I've seen a lot of players quit the game because they cannot get a specific Relic they want which they have been chasing it forever, wasting all their Mythril on it. You want to keep those players! Happy players means better business for you and increasing the life-span of FF Record Keeper.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it.

I sent this updated version a little over a month ago to DeNa. I want it, too. :(

I kinda like this, but I gotta admit the rules for the exchange seem a little hardcore, even for keeping balance.

1 hour ago, DJVD said:

I am no longer a F2P player. I got $10 in google play as a present, and spent them on a 900-gem pack in FFRK. I already spent 100 of it on a 100-gem draw.

????

15697294_1608038075879842_24060570075158

I'm okay with this. Gilga's BSB is pretty good. Gonna be great in MP, too. ;)

Nice! I did a 100 gem draw for Christmas's sake on the FFV Banner 2 and got Ex-Death's Moore Branch. Hey, that's a good present for a 1x draw. :)

1 hour ago, DJVD said:

I kinda like this, but I gotta admit the rules for the exchange seem a little hardcore, even for keeping balance.

They are. But I doubt DeNa will implement it anyway. :/

Exdeath's SB is great, dude! Gilgamesh's BSB is nice, but I much prefer Grand Cross. Absorb all single-target magic attacks, and restore 1 ability use each time? Hell, Exdeath would be my new main healer if I got his Grand Cross. Unlimited Curada for days, man! xD

Merry Christmas to you xD

Also:

Spoiler

a178d63f-4d08-353b-b210-8ac58948a5a8.jpg

FINALLY. Now I can raise Tyro!

Guess how much Mythril I have?

151. My highest YET! :D :D

I'm also starting the FF5 event with a party of Bartz (I have his Excalibur), Lenna (Nothing for her), Gilgamesh (Genji Blade, I've had it since I started), Faris (Artemis Bow; I got hers before Rosa's), and ExDeath (Moore Branch).

Just to level them, and get Mythril. :3

Also, I bit the bullet. I'm poor now with 3 mil, but I'll get it back.

Spoiler

bdKDoN1.png

Edited by Aegis Runestone

I myself am going to have a little over 100 mythril by the time FF14 comes up. I'd have 50 more if I didn't spend them on the FF3 banner in a failed attempt to get OK's bsb >.>

What's its synergy at level 35!?

5 hours ago, DJVD said:

I myself am going to have a little over 100 mythril by the time FF14 comes up. I'd have 50 more if I didn't spend them on the FF3 banner in a failed attempt to get OK's bsb >.>

What's its synergy at level 35!?

Nice! Gratz!

Lemme check. 293 base (FFT Synergy), the 5 Augment is was raised to 8, making it 301 ATK.

Also, Rydia's BSB is coming on Jan 24th in the 2nd Nightmare Summoners LD. I'm so saving my Mythril.

And... OSB Phase 1...

HOLY 11x PULL, BATMAN!

Spoiler

X8xRwN9.png

My first OSB! YES!

1 hour ago, Aegis Runestone said:

Also, Rydia's BSB is coming on Jan 24th in the 2nd Nightmare Summoners LD. I'm so saving my Mythril.

And... OSB Phase 1...

HOLY 11x PULL, BATMAN!

!

X8xRwN9.png

My first OSB! YES!

Nice, I just hope I'm that lucky when I pull (phase 5)... I hope it doesn't end up being shit ;-;

Well, I should be able to do a few pulls, so I guess I'll see. I beat the first boss today, not as hard as I thought it'd be.

I'm not pulling for phase 2 or 3. Saving my 100-gem draws for 4 and 5, and both banners of FF14. I'll spend the rest of the gems elsewhere afterwards. :3

Uploaded some more videos onto my YouTube channel.

Spoiler

The new boss (last vid) is kinda easy, but still satisfying to beat. Kinda weird for me, to be honest.

8 hours ago, DJVD said:

DUDE YOU GOT WALL, SHOUT, AND AN OSB IN THE SAME PULL WTF

I did a 100-gem draw and got a crappy 3* pull. ;-;

Wall and Shout seem to have a HIGH pull rate on that banner. Suddenly, everyone seems to have a Plat Sword now. XD XD

To be honest, I really wanted Tidus' OSB, but the banner tempted me and I said "what the hey. I got Christmas Money coming up, I asked for a Google Play Card, too, and I'm getting paid on Friday." So 3000 gem draw. :p

8 hours ago, Deraj8 said:

Nice, I just hope I'm that lucky when I pull (phase 5)... I hope it doesn't end up being shit ;-;

Well, I should be able to do a few pulls, so I guess I'll see. I beat the first boss today, not as hard as I thought it'd be.

I wish you the best of luck then.

I'm actually worried I 'used up' my OSB karma and won't get P.Cecil's Ragnarok when the FF4 Cid event comes out. Oh well, I expected I'd get utter crap from the OSB Fest, maybe if I expect the same on P.Cecil's OSB, I'll get it? :p

I might get another google play card as a late christmas gift. And if that happens, I'll be spending a bit more gems during the OSB fest than I planned.

I planned to pull only during phase 4 and 5, but if I do get more GP money, I'll be spending on phase 3 as well. I kinda want Vaan's OSB now. lol

Heh. :)

I got summoned like 32ish times today (didn't take a pic) since I'm temporarily swapping my RW to Terra with her OSB. After the 4 Wards is over, I'll go back to Pal. Cecil.

Also:

Spoiler

6nNJPPk.png

Best 10x spin ever.

Nice.

I had a similar spin like that once too lol. Only it was a mythril and a bunch of motes.
I got the rest of the prizes, too. So now I can just convert the rest of my chips to gil! :D
I spent the roulette MC3 on Y'shtola.

I just looked up the OSB bosses on kongbakpao and we get another MC3 from the final boss.
And we get an MC3 from the new years login.

Looks like I'm spending those MC3 crystals on Ramza and... Uh, either Auron or the upcoming Gilgamesh MC3.

I did some calculating for all the mythril we're supposed to get in the next few days. My math might be a little off, depending on the number of mythril we get each day for login.

Tomorrow: 2 (login) + 3 (OSB fest boss) = 5
12/31: 1 (login) + 4 (next Orb dungeon set) + 10 (ff14 event) = 15
1/1: 1 (login) + 3 (OSB fest boss) + 25 (new years giveaway) = 29
1/2: 1 (login) + 3 (torment dungeons) = 4
1/3: 2 (login)
1/4: 2 (login)
1/5: 1 (login) + 10 (ff13 event) = 11

total of 58 mythrils between tomorrow and the 5th. That's if the giveaway news is true, and only if I got the login mythril accurate.

Assuming I did the math right, I should be able to pull THREE times for the FF14 event!.... And 4 times for you, Aegis. Wait, scratch that. Make that zero times for you, since apparently you're not pulling for FF14 :P

20 hours ago, deathcloud said:

Hello, new member here :D

Hello there, day 1 vet. How are you?

Edit:

Spoiler

xYkG56R.png

Nice summon number. Not as high as my 62 when I first got P. Cecil's BSB, but Terra's OSB is definitely making me popular.