Cherub

Dissidia Arcade News

DJVD    31

That last attack tho. Look so DAMN BEAUTIFUL. I wonder if the new version of Stargaze. If not, I don't know what is.

Cherub    21

His ex skill has such a long duration. Probably the most dangerous ex skill in the game this far simply because in case it hits, you are most likely gonna get hit by an HP attack after. Good shit. 

Thunder traveling distance is dope. I think it would have been nicer if Flare (Air) would be stationary and the design wold be closer to Duodecim (simply because they looked nicer). I liked most of his attacks! Definitely looking good there, some parts weaker than others but thats life.

DyxoXinoro    18

It's gonna feel so weird having Thunder Crest and Light Crest switch places for me. Still, at least his mine field being a dash and producing that many field hazards means he gets to keep the core aspect of his character.

Funny enough, anyone else notice how he's not a Heavy type, when I think every other villain before him was the same character type as their Hero equivalent?

Cherub    21

Updated OP.

The good thing is that I wasn't attached to Exdeath to begin with, so I can only imagine the disappointment DDFF Exdeath fanbois must be feeling now.

I said it in one of my short Discord visits before and I'll say it again.

Characters are getting standardized but what they have done to Exdeath is bastardization. I fear for my Witch. I also fear for CoD. At least they have done -somewhat- of a good job with Kuja Kefka and Emperor. But then you see abominations such as this or Shantottos moveset.

DJVD    31
7 hours ago, HYNE said:

I wonder when they'll bring in Gabranth. Now would have been the perfect timing with the release of the Zodiac Age.

Meh. Jecht looks pretty awesome though. Can't complain lol

DyxoXinoro    18
1 hour ago, DJVD said:

I wonder when they'll bring in Gabranth. Now would have been the perfect timing with the release of the Zodiac Age.

From what I've seen they're waiting until after they round off the I-X villains to bring Gabranth back, sadly.

HYNE    27

This is probably the happiest I've been about this game ever since Dissidia Arcade was originally announced. She looks so amazing. Pritty

Mericus    11

She seems to have retained some semblance of dynamic spells ( and its pretty af ) unlike most gutted characters...
 and actually looks more interesting than my main 4 from 012 ( why did Kefka n Exdeath get such boring looking everything ? x.x )

also, I heard Jecht Block no longer Blocks HPs? :(

Edited by Mericus

LXD92    1
On 2017-09-06 at 4:58 AM, Mericus said:

I heard Jecht Block no longer Blocks HPs? :(

It have never been able to block HPs, it was an translation error.