Hey midnightxs. I wanted to ask if you are still gonna do the rest of the bayonetta mods? Also if the partially made one will be more complete? (I apologize if that question was rude or annoying ,im just curious is all).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By iruzu kamakura
      Does anyone one have any ideas on making I'm new at it and plus I'm trying to make mods from other game series if anybody has any idea to how I should start off let me know ^○^
    • By Nomad0fthedark
      Hi there! I am new to this Community, and I'm not sure how to start interacting with people so this seemed like the best idea, nevertheless I'd like to talk with people about their favorite characters to use, their favorite in general, what characters they wanted in the game and all around anything to get to know some people in the community.
      My personal mains are Tidus, Gabranth, and Kain to start this off.
    • By lunardivine7
      So dissidia forums is down and so are a lot of the mods the site had so i'm starting this as an archive for some of the mods lost to it. all credit for these mods is attributed to the modders of whom they belong to, and considering these are just ones i downloaded on impulse i don't know who all to give credit. if you know who they belong to give them a shout out for their awesome works, with that being said i will try to put in good portion of my archive weekly unless i see those i have uploaded by others. i have notice other users who were very prominent in DF and i have to say it's awesome to see you guys here as well keep up the awesome work!
      https://www.mediafire.com/folder/rmgjul5db4ewj
    • By Dark-Lumina
      Since I see this popping up, I'll put up my old mods on a thread too since it seems like DF is going away (still not sure if it's just an issue with the site).
      It's definitely going to take a lot of work again to build the thread with all the fancy pictures and videos.

• By rdrift
      Hi everyone,
      Im a modder and i need use the japanese voice form the game (which is in .sscf format inside the package.bin )
      Anyone can sent me a copy of new dissidia modding suite which can extract the package.bin file.
      All the link on the internet is down
      i need to extract japanese from the undub rom as far as i know only the new dissidia modding suite suite can do so if anyone can send me a copy i will very appricated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.