geefo

DFFAC High Level Player YT Channel List

11 posts in this topic

IMPORTANT

I have assorted these players in regards to their associated rankings with said character. If a person plays a character and has uploaded gameplay of that character onto his/her channel, and are above Adamant E with that character, I listed them under said character.  I am only human, so PM me if anything changes or if I failed to notice anything that should be noted.

Rankings are as follows (ordered from highest to lowest)

1. Crystal (クリスタル)
  2. Adamant (アダマン)
  3. Diamond (ダイヤ)
  4. Mythril (ミスリル)
  5. Platinum (プラチナ)
  6. Gold (ゴールド)
  7. Silver (シルヴァ)
  8. Bronze (ブロンズ)

Each rank has a sub rank that you have to go through to get to the next tier.

A > B > C > D > E

If you request for me to add any player in particular to this list, then PM me their channel. If they are not actually active, then I'll compile some single videos into another topic if I get enough requests. 

DO NOT TAKE THIS LIST OF PLAYERS AS A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF HOW POPULAR ANY CHARACTER IS. NOT EVERYONE UPLOADS MATCHES OF THEMSELVES, AND I CANNOT FIND EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO DOES ON YOUTUBE.

(If people want niconico links to people. I'll look for those, but there has to be a demand for that in order for me to even bother with listing nico links.)

charaList1_on.jpg

charaList16_on.jpg

charaList2_on.jpg

charaList22_on.jpg

charaList3_on.jpg

charaList4_on.jpg

charaList18_on.jpg

charaList5_on.jpg

charaList23_on.jpg

charaList6_on.jpg

charaList17_on.jpg

charaList7_on.jpg

charaList20_on.jpg

charaList8_on.jpg

charaList9_on.jpg

charaList21_on.jpg

charaList10_on.jpg

charaList11_on.jpg

charaList12_on.jpg

charaList13_on.jpg

charaList14_on.jpg

charaList19_on.jpg

charaList15_on.jpg

Edited by geefo
Exdeath added

Update:

Organized list to make it easier to find players in accordance to characters used.

Added more players.

Update:
Removed player channels that closed their accounts  or made all their videos private

Added more players

With this getting a bit more buzz than I expected, I want to ask you guys if you have any channels you personally follow that I do not have listed here! A lot of these channelsseem to be getting lots of views; I'm not sure whether it's because anyone is actually looking at this or there are a lot more Japanese people who use youtube, but I'm glad to see that channels are getting 1000+ views for the content they put out!

Also, I would like to ask if anyone would like me to start keeping notes on the list of the players individual ranks. It's a very difficult thing to keep up with, and so I ask if anyone is interested in helping me out with that by sending me  individual players rankings of each character they play I will add them if I get enough responses.

With that out of the way:

UPDATE: 

Added a LOT more players

I may be planning something in the works for how to... watch this game(?). A possible short  replay commentary in which me and maybe a few others dissect what is going on in the game: The intricacies, the decisions, the plays, and all other things you may be missing in the constant chaos that is this game! 

End - 

Could you insert images of what each of the rankings look like? I may be able to help you with keeping track of certain player/chars' ranks, however I can't read a word of JP.

30 minutes ago, Irae said:

End - 

Could you insert images of what each of the rankings look like? I may be able to help you with keeping track of certain player/chars' ranks, however I can't read a word of JP.

Thanks for the feedback!

I updated the first post as per request. Images are hyperlinked to the rank name. I didn't put silver or bronze because those don't really come up often and are very low level anyway. lol

Posted (edited)

Update:

Added a few playrs(A SEPHIROTH, an Ace, and more...)

Added players currently on the list to other characters due to them now having that character above adamant E and posting vids of them

Edited by geefo

UPDATE:

Thanks to Hyne, this list looks muich more organized than it did before. Might I add that those pictures that were added were wonderful as well! With the release of  a new character aand a new balance patfch a couple oppf these channels have been revived! However, I may start removing some accounts that are inactive inn the future.

-Added more players

-Added a slot for Emperor

-Emperor's picture pending

Update:

Added More Channels

Removed Inactive Channels

Moved Channels that switched focus from one character to another one

Update:

Link to Half Life's channel fixed