• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JT
      This thread will be used for any and all discussions regarding Season 1.
      Feel free to ask any questions pertaining to the opening post for the competitive season.
      Please allow us to finish the first minor before we delve into rule sets, character and stage picks.

• By ScionOfLight
      Hi all, with the next open beta not to far away (that'll be in English this time thank GOD) and the full game coming soon after alot of us are going to be playing our hearts out and the time will come where we may have a hard time learning something's be it Dissidia's basic controls and universal tactics or specific character traits and action eventually one will crave the advice or input of another. And while we already have  thread dedicated to our more glorious plays (that will be featured on the community YouTube channel mind you) I'd like to make a thread dedicated to the...less than glorious plays.
      This thread exist for people who want to get better at the game and aren't afraid of some constructive criticism. Share your video files of matches that coulda gone better and let's dissect it together. The ins and outs the do's and don'ts we can review each other and see were exactly we can make improvements. All this isn't to say that you have to post vidoes of you getting your butt kicked, of course not perhaps the match was a bit to close for your liking and you'd like input to see what  you could have done better despite your victory. A person can only go so far one can go without the critics of other so let's create an environment where we can make that happen and accelerate our learning process. While criticizing another's video be sure to direct your message with an @ so we don't get confused as to who your referring to example: @ScionOfLight
      I feel this should go without saying, but the keyword is CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I don't wanna see any flaming or insults being thrown around about our game play the dissidia community isn't really one to attract trolls from what I've observed thusly so let's keep it that way. We already know we suck at something or many things that's why we are here, so that we get better. Please keep your comments positive and such thank you.
      -S.O.L
    • By ScionOfLight
      When this came finally comes out you'd best believe that I am gonna be one of the ones who start uploading videos so quick it'll make your head spin. There's just one itty bitty issue. I haven't the slightest idea of how YouTube or twitch works, however I figured that there are others who are also unaware of the inside and outs of using YouTube or Twitch. And if we want the is game to get popular and make it to EVO then what better way then to create a market by uploading videos and Livestreams.
      So let's talk about it, let's share what we know about these topics, answers to common questions or stories about experiences you'd like to share with the community so that future uploaders can avoid the issues you had while trying to figure things out on your own. We can talk about what kind of setup can give us the best quality footage, the rules do and don't about YouTube and Twitch. Ya know things that will allow us to help each other make the best quality channels.
      We can even share gaming setups and equipment for streaming, just talk about everything related to twitch and YouTube cause I for one would like to make a career out of this and I'm more than positive there are others as well.
      And while we're at it, please by all means I encourage you to share you YouTube channel or twitch id so that we can all come over and subscribe (I know I will at least). 
      Let'sshare advice and make this happen- S.O.L
    • By HYNE
      Official Dave's Stupid Rule (The most common variation of Dave's Stupid Rule is that a player cannot pick a stage they have won on during the set in question. Therefore, under this variation, the losing player would be free to pick the same stage he lost on for the second game, having previously lost on such a stage. Should that player win that time, however, they can no longer pick the stage for future matches in the set.) Feral Chaos BANNED Rebellious Soul BANNED Omega Stages BANNED The Rift & Phantom Train BANNED Infinites BANNED (Beat Fang → BF → BF for example) Jobs in Group BANNED Hacked Items BANNED Breakables BANNED 1-hit Chase ONLY "If you chase after a chase BRV, it must be an empty chase, meaning you don't perform any additional chase attacks." Counter Summons ONLY (mandatory equip, Barbariccia, Scarmiglione, Cagnazzo and Rubicante)
    • By Edon
      What attacks or mechanics do you desire to be preserved in the in the arcade version? 
      For Light: Thunder & Watera must maintain themselves, I need my Poko & Bob (though I think a video showed Thunder being like Lickidy-Split Thundaga).
      For Prishe: Custom brave options with ridiculous combinations please. And some more taco references like a Spicy Fire-Breath attack.
      For Exdeath: This guy still needs to be able to block everything.
      For Gabranth: I demand this guy say even more ruthless stuff, "You miserable wrench" must be topped.
      I haven`t watched the Arcade videos lately, so I might be behind on some facts. I haven`t played XI either, so I`m unfamiliar with Prishe's affinity of tacos.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.