• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By HYNE
      Official Dave's Stupid Rule (The most common variation of Dave's Stupid Rule is that a player cannot pick a stage they have won on during the set in question. Therefore, under this variation, the losing player would be free to pick the same stage he lost on for the second game, having previously lost on such a stage. Should that player win that time, however, they can no longer pick the stage for future matches in the set.) Feral Chaos BANNED Rebellious Soul BANNED Omega Stages BANNED The Rift & Phantom Train BANNED Infinites BANNED (Beat Fang → BF → BF for example) Jobs in Group BANNED Hacked Items BANNED Breakables BANNED 1-hit Chase ONLY "If you chase after a chase BRV, it must be an empty chase, meaning you don't perform any additional chase attacks." Counter Summons ONLY (mandatory equip, Barbariccia, Scarmiglione, Cagnazzo and Rubicante)
    • By Edon
      What attacks or mechanics do you desire to be preserved in the in the arcade version? 
      For Light: Thunder & Watera must maintain themselves, I need my Poko & Bob (though I think a video showed Thunder being like Lickidy-Split Thundaga).
      For Prishe: Custom brave options with ridiculous combinations please. And some more taco references like a Spicy Fire-Breath attack.
      For Exdeath: This guy still needs to be able to block everything.
      For Gabranth: I demand this guy say even more ruthless stuff, "You miserable wrench" must be topped.
      I haven`t watched the Arcade videos lately, so I might be behind on some facts. I haven`t played XI either, so I`m unfamiliar with Prishe's affinity of tacos.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.