Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aegis Runestone

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD on PC

7 posts in this topic

Apparently, it runs very well on my PC, which is a 2011 laptop (with a gaming GPU). It's on medium settings, but it's still awesome. I have no intention of playing the X-2 part (I wish, I could choose to just have FFX HD on my computer as that would save me some GB. I only have 24ish left; the disadvantage of SSDs), but I'm sure as heck maxing the FFX part.

Also, you might say *puts on shades* I got a lot of balls:

I downloaded it just to play X-2. I had already beaten X on the PS2, and I was doing gameplay recording, so I played X-2 on PC. Big step in graphic changes lol

You should check out the texture mods for X, though. Pretty cool stuff. There are 4k and even 8k HD texture mods.

Spoiler

8K HD GLORY FOR AURON. JUST LOOK AT THAT. LOOK AT IT. IT'S F@%KING BEAUTIFUL.40-2-1471768147.jpg

I'd never install the mods though. I just like looking at other people's works xD

Can't wait to get to maxing out FFX-2, personally. I'm going to grab it at a decent discount.

That's why I just bought the FFX/X-2 HD Remaster, it was 40% off on Steam. $18! That's a steal! I dunno if it is still that price, but... might as well check?

Anyway, I'm planning to sell my PS3 version. PC version is far superior now.

And man, getting the Jecht Shot is SO easy using an analog stick.

Edited by Aegis Runestone
grammar

I'm planning to sell my PS3 version of the remaster since the PC version is superior. :P

I accidentally gave Auron the Strength Sphere that I won from the Luca tournament... And he does TOO MUCH damage. I meant to give to Tidus...

On 1/8/2017 at 0:13 PM, Aegis Runestone said:

I'm planning to sell my PS3 version of the remaster since the PC version is superior. :P

I accidentally gave Auron the Strength Sphere that I won from the Luca tournament... And he does TOO MUCH damage. I meant to give to Tidus...

Meh. You can raise everyone's strength to 255 at the end anyway. lol

5 minutes ago, DJVD said:

Meh. You can raise everyone's strength to 255 at the end anyway. lol

Eh, I really don't like maxing out the sphere grid because it dissolves Character roles. :p On of the reasons I love FF4 is everyone has a role. Cecil's the tank (well, he's a DPs/tank, which is not common among Paladins), Kain and Edge are primary physical DPS. Rydia is magical DPS, and Rosa is healing/buffer.

When you max out the Sphere Grid, suddenly, everyone is only different due to their Overdrives, and since Yuna's Overdrive is connected to her summons, that counts. It's like FF7 all over again, but worse. In FF6, every character at least had a special skillset/ability. :S

Edited by Aegis Runestone